No announcement yet.

what map do you want to see next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well then i'll just make it: something is turning people to evil being drones of hell's army undead being walking brain grabbing leg broekn hammer carriers.

find out what it is and bring a sample of this evil back to the laboratory where the astranomer that lives in 'life of the party' can research it
    http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
    -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
    -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
    -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
      Originally posted by NeoPendragon
      Uh, are you saying that if you got the Black Plague, you wouldn't know about it? lol, or that the people in the Thief world can make bionic eyes and magic potions but not microscopes?
      Absolutely they'd know they were sick. But that doesn't mean they'd know what caused it. The actual black plague was blamed on witches curses.

About the bionic eyes and magic potions.... Those things are MAGIC. Again, no system of magic of which I'm aware (and I've studied a few) has any conception of microscopic and submicroscopic creatures.
      I thought Garrett's eye was supposed to be 100% mechanical. Oh well, there's no way to prove it either way.
      (AKA Dresden)
      Despite all my rage, I am still just a dwarf in a cage.

Comment

I thought Garrett's eye was supposed to be 100% mechanical. Oh well, there's no way to prove it either way.
        That, I can't comment on. I've never played Thief 2.

Comment

About the bionic eyes and magic potions.... Those things are MAGIC. Again, no system of magic of which I'm aware (and I've studied a few) has any conception of microscopic and submicroscopic creatures.
          The Jedi! The Jedi! Think about the Medichloriwhatevertheywerecalled. :]

* TheOutrider ducks and runs.
          Outie

Comment

I want more hilarious AI names in the next one, DP!!!!!! :lol:

I just about died laughing!!!!!

Comment

UMBRELLA MANOR IT IS!
              http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
              -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
              -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
              -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

Am I the only one who didn't like Trail of Blood? I thought it was too... sudden and fantastic. I didn't really like the layout or the fact that I have to deal with those damn Monkeys. Or those giant trees; I don't believe any enemy has EVER scared me like THAT!!

Damn well almost had a heart attack when the first one got me...
                TCO – Retired
                Former TCO Head of Intelligence – Retired

Comment

Uh, are you saying that if you got the Black Plague, you wouldn't know about it? lol, or that the people in the Thief world can make bionic eyes and magic potions but not microscopes?
                  Absolutely they'd know they were sick. But that doesn't mean they'd know what caused it. The actual black plague was blamed on witches curses.

One of his eyes is mechanical. Can't say if that means 100%, but it fit in the world of Thief, so no reason it can't here. End of discussion. :swordthi:
                  TCO – Retired
                  Former TCO Head of Intelligence – Retired

Comment

Working...
                  X