Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

www.zenkai-thieves.com is OPEN and running!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.zenkai-thieves.com is OPEN and running!

I finally got my host server working for me.

I installed the latest upgrade to vbulletin and popped it up on a real server, so now it will always be up.

Please register (again) and this time there wont be any problems with losing the Database.

Everything except for email notification is working so far.. I need help from predator or someone who knows how this function works.

Login and Enjoy!
    http://www.zenkai-thieves.com/forums
    Thanks.

Why must you lie Kewl? WHY!!!!!
    All americans suck donkey balls except for you!

Comment

It's not working for everyone yet, because all DNS servers haven't updated. It should work about 48 hours after the DNS change.

What problems are you having with the email notification, Kewl?

Comment

? just hit refresh.. it should work. If not, then yea..what modetwo said. shug has signed up so far..

Mode: How do i set my auto respond emails to people when someone posts in a thread they are participating in? I have smtp server now mail.zenkai-thieves.com
        and I want to use from address [email protected] which i also have set up. But can't find where to set the smtp stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by KewlAzMe
          ? just hit refresh.. it should work. If not, then yea..what modetwo said. shug has signed up so far..
          Kewl and I have been having a great time, haven't we Kewl
          Nightmaster,
          .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
          - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

Oh yes...like peas and carrots

Comment

Mode: How do i set my auto respond emails to people when someone posts in a thread they are participating in? I have smtp server now mail.zenkai-thieves.com
              and I want to use from address [email protected] which i also have set up. But can't find where to set the smtp stuff.
              Well, that depends.

I haven't worked too much with vBulletin, but I suppose you have to enter the smtp server address somewhere. In phpBB, you just type in the address you want the message to be sent from (or actually, what address it looks like it's sent from). But if the address works so users can send mails to it, depends if you got a pop3 account to recieve it. I guess you got one with the domain/server rental?

The domain still doesn't work for me.
              /me kicks the DNS servers.

Comment

Am i the only one wondering what the big deal is about the zenkai forum?...
                Far as i can tell it should only have interest for the zenkai's... The rest of us, should have more then enough on the dicator free Thievery forums.

Comment

Plenty of people are interested in the Crackaz forums, the TSG forums, etc... why not Zenkai?
                  Nightmaster,
                  .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
                  - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

Dictator free?! Zenkai is Dictator free... thats why Zenkai is so popular.. too many dictators here.. lol and yes Master Builder.. you are the only one who doesn't see what the big deal is.

Mode: hmm.. ill have to read up on where to set the smtp at.. I finally got the database working by using my host servers automatic forum program that uses phpBB. then i ran install on vbulletin and hijacked the phpbb database and viola!

So ill look into where i set the smtp.

Comment

Yeah... the previous forum got like... erm... 2 threads in... 3days?

Comment

?? had 7 pages on frantic, 4 pages on general "HELLO'S" and 50 members in 3 days FOO!

Guess what! EMAIL NOTIFICATION WORKS NOW!! I guess it auto sends thru my admin email.

SO TURN ON UR EMAIL NOTIFIES. IT WORKS!

Comment

yer forum iz ugly man

my eyes, i cannot see !

Comment

Dictator free?! Zenkai is Dictator free... thats why Zenkai is so popular.. too many dictators here.. lol and yes Master Builder.. you are the only one who doesn't see what the big deal is.
                            Yeah, there were no dictators at Zenkai doing things like, say, editing people's post counts or anything....

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                              Yeah, there were no dictators at Zenkai doing things like, say, editing people's post counts or anything....
                              Exactly, you only get the truth, and nothing is suppressed!
                              The only constant is change.
                              (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Working...
                              X