LaughingRat <-- too much free time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LaughingRat <-- too much free time

It's Friday, the boss is away on vacation, I'm amazingly bored, and loaded up on sugar and caffeine (Coffee and Ice Cream are your friends!).

So, here's a picture of me at work:

So I'm sitting here bored, and I come across this account I'm working on for "Safe Harbor Access Systems LLC". And naturally, I'm reminded of Soul's Harbor, and I start thinking, "Damn, if only The Order had run Soul's Harbor as an LLC (Limited Liability Company), the zombies, when they came, would only have been able to slaughter them according to their precentage ownership in the cathedral!"

Silly The Order.

Comment

Well, thats interesting. I'm also sitting here bored, boss is, well.... I'm the boss
      and I'm bored as I am rained out today. But at least I can play a little thievery
      to alleviate the boredom. you look a little chubby in the picture. Must be a
      lotta food to scavenge in your area. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostly apparition
        Must be a lotta food to scavenge in your area. LOL
        We've had ice cream the last three days!

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
          Must be a lotta food to scavenge in your area. LOL
          We've had ice cream the last three days!
          ROFL!!!!

Comment

I too am bored. Only, I have a lot to do. I think I'm just boycotting work and refuse to let them think they have control over me. Little do they know I'm planning on getting someone fired soon and getting a pay increase. Oh yes, if you plan it, it'll come. *rubs hands together* my plan is coming together so nicely. muhahahahaha
            Rule number one: never carry a gun. If you carry a gun you may be tempted to use it. Rule number two: never trust a naked woman.

Comment

Originally posted by PhreakNCracka
              I too am bored. Only, I have a lot to do. I think I'm just boycotting work and refuse to let them think they have control over me. Little do they know I'm planning on getting someone fired soon and getting a pay increase. Oh yes, if you plan it, it'll come. *rubs hands together* my plan is coming together so nicely. muhahahahaha
              Hey, I don't work there!?!?
              The only constant is change.
              (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Originally posted by PhreakNCracka

getting someone fired....just as effective as a KO.

Comment

Hmmmm...
                  Well, here's a suggestion - why not take up mapping... just for fun? Being a rodent you should have great insight into the ins and outs of various types buildings, conquered a few mazes, avoided all manner of traps... You would definitely impress others of the 'Muridae' family, not to mention us thiefy humans. Sure beats gaining 50 pounds eating icecream everyday (You should be careful! Felines will catch up with you!)
                  ...and all is silent, save the voice of the clock...

Comment

a rat that is capable of gaining 50 pounds is not worried about cats. i promise you that.
                    I'm not so bad... Once you get to know me.

Comment

As I recall you have a government job in Madision Wisconsin? Been curious, you a state employee or local?
                      Give some taffer fire, and you'll keep him warm for the night with one less reason to cause trouble for the master.
                      Set a taffer on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life, and have no need to bother the master.

Comment

Normally I'm not that low and evil, but this guy seriously has problems. When one of his workers asked him what his job was he said "Honestly, I have no idea"...to me if you don't know what your job is, you must not be doing it. I talked to my boss and she's talking to his boss. And hopefully he'll be out of here, we've had two people quit because of him and three that are threatening. I don't see how someone who doesn't know what their job is, someone who isn't doing anything remotely close to what their job SHOULD be, can possibly have that pull on people, especially people my job depends on to get things done. I think if a woman was in his place things would get done...or at least sales in our group would go up.

Okay no more venting...
                        Rule number one: never carry a gun. If you carry a gun you may be tempted to use it. Rule number two: never trust a naked woman.

Comment

Sounds like you work at Best Buy
                          I'm not so bad... Once you get to know me.

Comment

Originally posted by Thebos
                            As I recall you have a government job in Madision Wisconsin? Been curious, you a state employee or local?
                            I believe he has stated he works for state govt.

Comment

I believe he has stated he works for state govt.
                              That being the case....

SLACKER! Back ta work with thee! I am paying your salary!

Give some taffer fire, and you'll keep him warm for the night with one less reason to cause trouble for the master.
                              Set a taffer on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life, and have no need to bother the master.

Comment

Working...
                              X