My Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Title

<- san Dimas High School football? Actually San Dimas is only maybe 10 miles
    from where I live. However i didn't go there. In fact I am not a native californian.
    Its actually rare to run into somebody that grew up here LOL

Thwark, did you actually take the time to look this city up? congrats. thx : )

unfortunately, no.

fortunately, San Dimas is the school that Bill And Ted (ala Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure and Bogus Journey) - at the end of the first movie, the jock dude is giving his speech, and he is messing up and he fumbles around, and then shouts "SAN DIMAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RULES!" and the crowd goes wild.
    I'm not so bad... Once you get to know me.

Comment

Originally posted by Thwark
      unfortunately, no.

fortunately, San Dimas is the school that Bill And Ted (ala Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure and Bogus Journey) - at the end of the first movie, the jock dude is giving his speech, and he is messing up and he fumbles around, and then shouts "SAN DIMAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RULES!" and the crowd goes wild.
      ah ok... 3 cities away from me, coincidence cool

Comment

you live 3 towns away from HISTORY son.

Comment

Originally posted by Thwark
          you live 3 towns away from HISTORY son.
          son? LOL Thwark I'm older than you.

San Dimas is a cool town the downtown area looks somewhat like an old west town.

Comment

i fail to see the significance.

Dude, does it have Waterloo?

Comment

Waterloo? There is a major waterpark called Raging Waters there.

i take it bill and teds adventure is a favorite movie of yours.

Comment

It was called Waterloo in the movie. My world crashes around me! (Actually, they probably renamed it in the movie, since it fit the joke better - "If I were Napoleon, and I was trapped in San Dimas for one day, where would I go?" "Waterloo!"

Comment

yeah, raging waters is a major attraction in the Los angeles area

Comment

*renames thread "Thwark and Ghostly's Chatroom"*

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                      *renames thread "Thwark and Ghostly's Chatroom"*

LOL

Comment

This is like totally uncool! Not only do I not know where San Dimas is (well, I sort of do now...) I don't like football, other than Pro...

I'd demand to have my title changed, but quite frankly, i'm afraid of what it could turn out to say.

Now that I think about it...SAN DIMAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RULES!!
                        Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                        www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Originally posted by Garlisk
                          This is like totally uncool! Not only do I not know where San Dimas is (well, I sort of do now...) I don't like football, other than Pro...

I'd demand to have my title changed, but quite frankly, i'm afraid of what it could turn out to say.

if ya want to lookup where someplace is www.mapquest.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostly apparition

Thats not the point!!!!
                            Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                            www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostly apparition

Thats not the point!!!!
                              LOL Exactly.. some people just don't get my sense of humour

Comment

Working...
                              X