Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone see The Hulk?

Was it good? Bad? Super duper good/bad?

I'm thinking about seeing it...but wondering if any of you saw it and what you thought.
    Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
    www.usyetzer.com

Originally posted by Garlisk

I'm thinking about seeing it...but wondering if any of you saw it and what you thought.
    Umm, this is the type of things...Real Life freinds are for!!!!!!!!!!!! "joking joking joking" :lol:

Actually, from the preveiws, i would predict that this movie is going to be the flop of the century, just because it looks stupid as *%($...IMO of course).

However, if you wanna see a really cool movie thats probably still playing, check out 2 fast 2 furious! But don't ask me for details cuz i was too busy "entertaining" my girlfreind during the film to pay attention :lol:
    "It is truly a shame that the guards must be kept from the very tools of thier proffesion, but such blatant misuse of gas arrows cannot be tolerated. Alas, that poor burrick..."

Comment

Originally posted by Thief13x

Umm, this is the type of things...Real Life freinds are for!!!!!!!!!!!! "joking joking joking" :lol:

Actually, from the preveiws, i would predict that this movie is going to be the flop of the centurie, just because it looks stupid as *%($

I know you're joking. Everyone already knows people that come here don't have RL friends.

I know what you mean about the previews, but there HAS to be some lvl of cheesiness for it to be about a comic book hero. That goes without saying.
      Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
      www.usyetzer.com

Comment

well i didn't saw the movie ,only some trailers ,well i think it's not worth watching in the cinema ,maybe later when it's released on dvd
        Some Skulls are born to be heroes

Comment

true, then again maybe you shouldn't trust my oppinion because, well, i thought Spiderman was stupid as *(*% too :grin:
          "It is truly a shame that the guards must be kept from the very tools of thier proffesion, but such blatant misuse of gas arrows cannot be tolerated. Alas, that poor burrick..."

Comment

Originally posted by [E.D.G
            Skull]well i didn't saw the movie ,only some trailers ,well i think it's not worth watching in the cinema ,maybe later when it's released on dvd

wot about vhs? :x :x :x :x

Comment

i didn't especially like it.
              I'm not so bad... Once you get to know me.

Comment

Originally posted by Thief13x
                Originally posted by [E.D.G
                Skull]well i didn't saw the movie ,only some trailers ,well i think it's not worth watching in the cinema ,maybe later when it's released on dvd

wot about vhs? :x :x :x :x

lol you still have vhs? You better buy an dvd player ,it's worth the money
                Some Skulls are born to be heroes

Comment

I saw it, and I liked it. But the end sucks.
                  JM

Comment

i don't wanna see it :-/...i don't like teh way the hulk looks...too disneyish
                    http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
                    -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
                    -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
                    -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

I know you're joking. Everyone already knows people that come here don't have RL friends.

how painfully accurate :cry:
                      This is my cool sig.

Comment

Was the movie stinkie?

I haven't seen it yet.
                        "I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory,
                        even stopper death - if you aren't as big a bunch
                        of dunderheads as I usually have to teach." -- Professor Severus Snape.

Comment

I wanted ot see it, but my parents forced me (literally) to see finding nemo, because Hulk was longer htan Nemo, and my dad didnt want to leave my mom and little sister waiting.

Nemo, btw, isn't that bad. It's very Disney, but still worth it.
                          "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

ITS A WASTE OF MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!

U ONLY WISH U WERE ME

Comment

I'll wait until it comes out on video then.
                              "I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory,
                              even stopper death - if you aren't as big a bunch
                              of dunderheads as I usually have to teach." -- Professor Severus Snape.

Comment

Working...
                              X