This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cliffs Spam O Rama

yes that is right I am leaving tut im sry. I know i will not be missed so its fine with me. I hope my guild will still win the KYO match soon. Had a fun time playing with you all. Cya later. If you want to talk to me my aim is bluecw1861 and my msn is [email protected] Cya all.
    The Guard "eats, drinks, and sleeps"

Likita: lol, can't.. must..stay..awake.............

It's TACO TIME!

c-ya man...any particular reason you're leaving?
    http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
    -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
    -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
    -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

OMG! you're quitting this too!?!?!

I htought you were depressed when you stopped taking to your girlfriend, changesd all your next year's courses, stopped takling ot me as much, using that (obviously) fake "perkiness" that you usually use to talk, but I never thought you'd go this far!

THe only obsessed persomn I know is leaving TUT!

WEll, i guess you're going to use my real name more often. I was geting used to being called "rad".
      :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

you're making me cry! That's REALLY hard to do!
      "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

alot of it has to do with this KYO match but otherwise I just am not respected anymore.

It's TACO TIME!

Comment

Alright.. who saisd that.

Everyone sems to respect you. I mention your name in-game, and I almost never find a guy( no names mentnioned NEM!) Who doesn't say "I love playing wiht him: he's just a nice guy". Really. You are. Take a break, sure, but don't quit for lack of appreciation, it's really not that at all.

WEll, actually, I think its other issues. I know you, cliff, and you're not the kind of person who would give up for lack of appreciation. I mean it.

Need more convincing?
          "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

it is not nothing else rad im sry to go but now maybe someone will rise up and fight this system of chaos. Newsies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

It's TACO TIME!

Comment

Newsies? :roll:

Cliff, I'm going to have to rusle up the gang and talk to you. Seeya offline.

Comment

No you're not. Sorry. Don't get to leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Biohazard
                  No you're not. Sorry. Don't get to leave.
                  yes. For once, I agree.

(yay! i fionally get to use those old slave shackles! )

Comment

C ya Cliff .
                    Deftones

Comment

Originally posted by Radamanthus
                      Newsies? :roll:

Cliff, I'm going to have to rusle up the gang and talk to you. Seeya offline.
                      Shit Dragon has a good right hook.

It's TACO TIME!

Comment

Yes. Plus now tom plays thievery.......

And to add bacon for the fire

Originally posted by Cliff
                        Lately, I have been habing some great games with the players of tut! Also lately everyone has seemed happy on the forums as well as the servers. I just want to thank everyone who made this happen. I love you all in a non sexual way. I hope to cya on the servers sometime or play you in the upcoming matches. If you do not know me get to know me im Cliff-)(TCO)(- on the servers or pm. Glad to talk to everyone and meet new ppl. Plus schools out for a bunch of us now so even more tut time! It's TACO TIME!TM Cliff

YOu posted this at the end of school, only a week ago. These wordss your own words will haunt you foreer if you don't reconsider. I will make sure of it.

Not to mention that I have a few of your teachers next year pretty convinced for "the cause". (ahh the power of fast e-mail and cable modem!)

REady to stay yet?

Comment

looks like im staying

It's TACO TIME!

Comment

you'd better be!

Anyway, in speaking of next year's teachers: did you ever get teh Marching band music? I talked to Bennet as one of those teachers, and I'm not sure idf you got he stuff from that rehearsal.
                            Sorry.. personal issues.

THREAD CLOSED!

Comment

I hope you're staying. I don't know where you got the "not respected" thing from, but I always find it fun to play with you.
                              The only constant is change.
                              (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Working...
                              X