Good News!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good News!!!

In his new job, DarkBill is working on finding a way to transmit chocolate cake via fiber optic lines!

He says they've had some success, as when the cake is left near the transmission equipment, it disappears, but it's not being received on the other end. But once they get this packet loss problem whipped, we may have chocolate cake by DSL!!

Small pieces of the cake are being found surrounding the equipment, we're also investigating the possibility of a network collision issue.
    Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

What about lag? It might jump all over the place when we try to eat it.
      The only constant is change.
      (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Impressive.

This may be jumping ahead too far, but technically if cake is possible, ice cream should be too. I see problems with it melting though.

If melting issues are solved, I would love to see candles as well. That way we would never have to visit anyone on their birthday.
        "Shivers running down my spine,
        whos blood? I know its mine.
        -I am The Hunted"

GBH

Comment

Originally posted by CrouchingDork
          Australia was intentionally left out of the network.
          Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

\o/ \o/

Comment

Imagine being able to fax someone a pizza. (Actually did that once in a role-playing game.)

I wonder, would the flavor be kind of flat if it came out of a B&W fax, instead of a color one?

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                Imagine being able to fax someone a pizza. (Actually did that once in a role-playing game.)

I wonder, would the flavor be kind of flat if it came out of a B&W fax, instead of a color one?
                What ruleset was that under?

Comment

Originally posted by DarkBill
                  Mage: The Ascension. I was a Son of Ether, the guy sending me the pizza was a Virtual Adept.

Comment

A hax0red one

Comment

And 56k users? Will they start threads complaining that the cake shouldn't be updated as often?

The only constant is change.
                      (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Wouldn't that require a LOT of RTUS cache memory? I really don't know how this could happen, LaughingRat.
                        JM

Comment

Originally posted by Lurox
                          Wouldn't that require a LOT of RTUS cache memory? I really don't know how this could happen, LaughingRat.
                          Hey, I just know what DB told me. Ask him.

Comment

Mage: The Ascension. I was a Son of Ether, the guy sending me the pizza was a Virtual Adept.
                            Have you ever, perchance, played the card game Scum? Uses a normal deck, none of the CCG nonsense.

Comment

And 56k users? Will they start threads complaining that the cake shouldn't be updated as often?

We're not even bothering to connect lamers. ^_^ No cake for them!

Comment

Working...
                              X