Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally summer; Where are you spending your holiday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally summer; Where are you spending your holiday?

I originally started a thread about this at TTLG. But since I got fat laces in my shoes (!), I'll repost it here - for fellow Thievery taffers.

Where are you spending your holiday?!

I, myself - am gonna go on a 7 days trip (!) to to Agia Napa. Drinking my brains out, dancing, drinking some more, checking girls, some bathing - and just relaxing on tha beach. Can't wait, I leave 14.th of July.

And next week, when I start my holiday, there's gonna be a big Jazz festival. Lot's of good music, cold beers, people... you know. People from all over Norway come down here, so it'll be fun.

Now, tell me 'bout your summer - where are you spending your holiday?
    At home - Got work to do, damnit
    0%
    At home - But I would go elsewhere if I had teh cash
    0%
    Ah, no place like home
    0%
    Going abroad somewhere
    0%
    Hey, I live where the sun always shine - no need to go elsewhere
    0%

i'm going to bed. other than that i might go to my girlfriends bed but she has cats to which i am allergic to. that's about it since i'm flat broke
    http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
    -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
    -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
    -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

I got back Saturday from a week on a sandbar.
      Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

I'm going to Ottawa for two weeks.
        JM

Comment

Wales is probably as exotic as it gets for me this year.

Comment

when are you gonna vacation your ass over to fix your server?
            I'm not so bad... Once you get to know me.

Comment

hmm wll next fri i'm going to old fordge NY to go to enchanted forest water safari, and camping just because it is so hot around here. <--- i find that funny. <------ need to do that more often hahaha. <---- me crying in the dark because i'm an emo kid lol <---- thats the jokeing icon because i'm joking. i don't like emo.

Comment

Originally posted by mOdEtWo
                I originally started a thread about this at TTLG. But since I got fat laces in my shoes (!), I'll repost it here - for fellow Thievery taffers.

Where are you spending your holiday?!

I, myself - am gonna go on a 7 days trip (!) to to Agia Napa. Drinking my brains out, dancing, drinking some more, checking girls, some bathing - and just relaxing on tha beach. Can't wait, I leave 14.th of July.

And next week, when I start my holiday, there's gonna be a big Jazz festival. Lot's of good music, cold beers, people... you know. People from all over Norway come down here, so it'll be fun.

Now, tell me 'bout your summer - where are you spending your holiday?

You are coming to Greece? Un-fucking-believable! Hahaha! Cool. If you need info just ask

I will probably go to my beach house in Porto Rafti (I know you've never heard of it) and spend 9 days there eating, swimming, eating, sleeping, eating... well you got the message :wink:

I think I will go there from 11/7~20/7. W00t! Can't wait!
                I Need Training!

Comment

Next year, I'm going to go biking in whistler... but for this year, I might go biking in Quebec at Mt. St. Tremblanc.
                  The only constant is change.
                  (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

I've already been this year, travelled all over Florida in a car with possibly the worst acceleration, brakes and fuel consumption that I've ever had the pleasure to drive

Comment

Originally posted by Thwark
                      when are you gonna vacation your ass over to fix your server?
                      Never. Down for 2 weeks. :|
                      Not like it would do a huge difference now... I keep having trouble with it.

Also, there's a chance (if I get my new bike) that I'll be going to do some mountain bike, like CD. Last time I was there I had such CRAPPY brakes and all that... but now with my new one, I'm going to be fucking roXX0rz.
                      JM

Comment

Work and sleep mostly. And a good bit of drinking. And a trip to TX. Laying out on the beaches, sunburning and looking at the ch1x0rs. Did I mention drinking and the chicks?
                        Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
                        "Dream is Destiny"
                        Waking Life

Comment

Did I hear someone mention TX. Meeting a few taffers here and there.
                          Various small trips are planned. Going back to my favorite stomping ground, Dinosaur Valley State Park. RARRRR! Best Dino tracks in the WORLD. Kick ass place to go.

Rest of the time is spent working.

Comment

Last option fits right into my situation.

Well, actually im planing into geting real with TH-Library i got all stuff on paper now all I need is to get a proper comunication with UED.
                            Feel the power of the

Comment

Originally posted by Antero90
                              all I need is to get a proper comunication with UED.
                              Good luck. It doesn't exactly have a winning personality :wink:
                              It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

Working...
                              X