Timmy's FM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timmy's FM

OMG I just played his FM and its really good, except the armory, which made no sense to me at all.

You should convert this to a Thievery map. It would play quite well...but ya gotta change the armory.

Kiech
    www.thecrackaz.com
    Kiech

The Fm does rock, and it would be cool if he converted it, but didn't he say he didn't know how to do that very well? And if he can't, can someone else please do it? I think it's a great map.
    Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
    "Dream is Destiny"
    Waking Life

Comment

i liked it too but i only played version 1. did the map change much in the second version?
      btw Timmy, it took me forever to open the safe. u r evil!!
      This is my cool sig.

Comment

No, the evil part was seeing EVERY POSSIBLE item that Garrett can carry just lying around in the armory...but not being able to frob a SINGLE ONE!!!

Kiech
        www.thecrackaz.com
        Kiech

Comment

I haven't played it through yet, but I will when I get the time. So far, it looks ok, but just ok. I've had some minor problems getting into the mansion, via underwater - that should be fixed. And, it's lacking some details and stuff. I know it isn't important, but it is for me.

Anyway, everyone that have created a FM are skilled, no doubt. DromEd is hard enough to map in, and I have never done a finished FM myself. But, all that I'm saying, is that it isn't a 1-gold-hammer type of mission.

Comment

Where? Where?
            Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

Check Thief13x' sig.

Comment

Working...
              X