So I'm moving on sunday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I'm moving on sunday...

On sunday (it's friday afternoon now), I'll be moving back home to houston - where I grew up. I'm not particularly pleased about having to, but meh. I'll be in the process of getting everything loaded into a van sunday afternoon when i wake up, and driving home late sunday night / monday morning, at which time I will most likely promptly fall asleep

The vanful of my stuff will be meeting me down there sunday afternoon/evening, and I will unload all my junk either into a temporary storage space we have set up or into the apartment my mom and my brother's ex-girlfriend share. Funnily enough, though I will be the only "permenant" live-in guest, I'm far from the only one, many people, including my brother, his friends, friend's of my mom, musicians aroudn town, and random musicians from all over the place tend to crash there at any given time. The lease goes up at the end of September, so until then, I will be living on a makeshift bed with 90% of my stuff in storage, except for my computer and my guitars.

I'll be trapped using their dial-up connection, until we rent out a larger apartment, at which point I'll be taking care of the broadband account myself. Since I'm awake and active at times they're asleep (thanks to work), I'll most likely still be haunting IRC and the forums at my normal times, so NO SLACKING ON THE RULES! The main difference is that I won't have the luxury of a constant connection. alas.

Over the past week or two, I've been gathering my belongings up here, cleaning out the far corners of my room, packing and organizing things into large plastic tubs, and sitting around with a bunch of fucking large plastic tubs with all my shit in them. My last day of work was today (earlier this morning), I'll be transferring to the FedEx Hub in South Houston and I'll start on the seventh, I think. Meanwhile, i'll be going back to school (after paying of a bit off a debt that I owe them (oops!) of course), working ona degree in Radio Broadcasting most likely. So that's where I'll be, you dinks.
    I'm not so bad... Once you get to know me.

you'll likely promptly fall asleep... while driving home... does this seem wrong at all to anyone???
    ~*~Likita~*~

Comment

Good luck Thwark with the changes! I know it is sometimes hard to addapt to new environment but i hope it will be only better. At least your sanity will be better, cause you wont read all that crap from the forums so much.
      In the Future, One Duck Is The Law.

Comment

This means we'll have a few hours were we can spam away... That is unless "The Mordinator" shows up of course...

Comment

Originally posted by Master-Builder
          This means we'll have a few hours were we can spam away... That is unless "The Mordinator" shows up of course...
          YOu know he will

And those hours of spamming wil still show up anyway. Besides: it doesn't countas a post anymore if you delete it after posting.
          "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Originally posted by Radamanthus
            Originally posted by Master-Builder
            YOu know he will

And those hours of spamming wil still show up anyway. Besides: it doesn't countas a post anymore if you delete it after posting.
            But posts in locked threads still count. (PoSTcoUNT++)

Comment

Good luck, Thwark. Hey, it could be worse. You could be getting MARRIED this weekend.

Comment

Damn, everyone's moving back in with their parents. First Daxim, now you...

:wink:

Comment

what? who's getting married? lol, i need more sleep...
                  ~*~Likita~*~

Comment

Good luck m8 and drive safely.
                    I Need Training!

Comment

Omg... I just hope all you spammers don't take advantage of Thwark's absence... :twisted:
                      Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
                      "Dream is Destiny"
                      Waking Life

Comment

Originally posted by Curunir
                        Omg... I just hope all you spammers don't take advantage of Thwark's absence... :twisted:

have a safe trip there Thwark

(SpAm PaRtY!!!)
                        This is my cool sig.

Comment

Originally posted by LikitaRenn
                          Well, now that Thwark's out of the way, you and me, remember?

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                            Originally posted by LikitaRenn
                            Well, now that Thwark's out of the way, you and me, remember?

isn't 17 a bit old for u LR? how about 14....
                            This is my cool sig.

Comment

hehe, oh yeah...like i said, i need to go to bed... *yawns*
                              ~*~Likita~*~

Comment

Working...
                              X