Servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Servers

ok, im looking for a good server company thats reliable and will run a basic UT server, i can worrry about mods later i just need to find a good company, so any of you ppl with alot of time on there hands could help me out that would be great.

Thanx
    Matt, aka Assassin-=:ToB:=-
    An open mind is like a fortress, with its gates unbarred and and guarded

Originally posted by assassin
    any of you ppl with little or no life could help me out that would be great.
    Way to inspire people to help you out!

Comment

Here. Despite being an utter prick in your request for assistance, I'll mention that this company hosts gameservers. Or you can just email [email protected] for additional information and rates.

Comment

hmmm, i can't find where it says they host game servers all i see is web hosting not game hosting thanx anyway

Comment

hmmm, i can't find where it says they host game servers all i see is web hosting not game hosting thanx anyway
          They host game servers. Email Jilted.

Comment

thanx LR,
            are there any other companys that are still running UT servers?

Comment

thanx LR,
              are there any other companys that are still running UT servers?
              Possibly Griffin Run, but I don't have any contact info on them. There are certain... things... about that company that would make me not want to do business with them anyway.

Comment

I can run a server for you under two conditions; you pay for the cable and LR for a night.

Comment

Whoa!!! Impulse!! You want LR for a night?? geeze... I thought CD was the only real homosexual here...
                  Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
                  "Dream is Destiny"
                  Waking Life

Comment

Working...
                  X