Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curunir
    replied
    Whoa!!! Impulse!! You want LR for a night?? geeze... I thought CD was the only real homosexual here...

Leave a comment:

• impulse
    replied
    I can run a server for you under two conditions; you pay for the cable and LR for a night.

Leave a comment:

• LaughingRat
    replied
    Originally posted by assassin
    thanx LR,
    are there any other companys that are still running UT servers?
    Possibly Griffin Run, but I don't have any contact info on them. There are certain... things... about that company that would make me not want to do business with them anyway.

Leave a comment:

• assassin
    replied
    thanx LR,
    are there any other companys that are still running UT servers?

Leave a comment:

• LaughingRat
    replied
    hmmm, i can't find where it says they host game servers all i see is web hosting not game hosting thanx anyway
    They host game servers. Email Jilted.

Leave a comment:

• assassin
    replied
    hmmm, i can't find where it says they host game servers all i see is web hosting not game hosting thanx anyway

Leave a comment:

• LaughingRat
    replied
    Here. Despite being an utter prick in your request for assistance, I'll mention that this company hosts gameservers. Or you can just email [email protected] for additional information and rates.

Leave a comment:

• LaughingRat
    replied
    any of you ppl with little or no life could help me out that would be great.
    Way to inspire people to help you out!

Leave a comment:

• assassin
    started a topic Servers

Servers

ok, im looking for a good server company thats reliable and will run a basic UT server, i can worrry about mods later i just need to find a good company, so any of you ppl with alot of time on there hands could help me out that would be great.

Thanx
    Matt, aka Assassin-=:ToB:=-
Working...
X