Losing weight for free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing weight for free

Are you fat? Are you out of shape like I was? Well I have a great formula to lose weight, for FREE!. This procedure is 100% guaranteed, and while it may seem rather complex, it requires no time (such as working out), and no money at all. Infact, I am so pumped about this event, and am so sure that it will work for anyone, that I will pay the person it doesn't work for, $10,000,000, or support him or her for the rest of his or her lives. Ok, you got it in righting, if this method doesn’t make you lose from 10-50 lbs, (however much you want), then I will pay you TEN MILLION dollars damnit!!!.

Procedure is as follows:

Day 1 - no eating, not even a scrap of food allowed

Day 2 - no eating, no matter how much the pain in your stomach persists, STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM THE FRIDGE!

Day 3 - no food for the entire day, (right now you may be feeling slightly to extremely delirious and weak, none the less, NO FOOD FOR YOU FATTY!).

....Continue this procedure until desired weight is reached
    :lol:

No really, i did this for 3 days and lost 10 lbs
    "It is truly a shame that the guards must be kept from the very tools of thier proffesion, but such blatant misuse of gas arrows cannot be tolerated. Alas, that poor burrick..."

Dude Im all over that !! Freakin 10,000,000, Dollars WOO HOO !!

As soon as I finish this donut(well its an eclare actually) Im gonna start

This is gonna be SWEET.
    Ill keep ya posted on my progress.......
    Never let LaughingRat shave your testicles with a rusty serrated knife.

Comment

Yeah, go ahead and starve yourselves to death.
      ]V[]V[

Comment

Ok, first off, it's called fasting.

Second off, it can actually make you GAIN weight, as your metabolism slows down.
        The only constant is change.
        (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

CD beat me to it

Comment

I'll sometimes go a couple days without eating. And I haven't lost weight doing so. I'll accept PayPal, bank check, or money order for that 10M USD. Let me know what information you need for that, and thanks -- I could use the cash. ^_^
            Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

If I do that at least for 1 day then when I go to the doctor I wont have to make X-RAYs to see if I have broke somthing...I am like an X-RAY by myself now
              I am only 60 kilos,kg I dont know many libres are
              "What'll we do tonight, RaughingLat?"
              "Same thing we do every night, Granky, try to take over the world."

Comment

Aye, CD is correct. By not eating, you metabolism will slow down, so you don't digest food as well. Also, the less you eat, the smaller your stomach becomes and the more your body realizes it's not getting food often, it's gonna store it. And it's gonna store it as fat, since fat will last the longest and will hold the most nutrients. So yes, you will gain weight back severely and damage your body by not eating.

Besides, whatever happened to good old exercise?
                Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
                "Dream is Destiny"
                Waking Life

Comment

Originally posted by Thief13x

No really, i did this for 3 days and lost 10 lbs
                  Dude, I bet you can lose 10 pounds just by takin a shit.
                  Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                  www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Plus, it's very dangerous. Your body needs that energy.
                    JM

Comment

Not to mention you're not losing fat when you starve yourself, you're losing muscle.

When you stop eating, your body needs energy. Even when you're asleep, your body still burns callories.

So when you stop eating, it turns to the best source of energy in your body and starts eating that up. Muscle.

There's a lot more good stuff in muscle than in fat, so that goes first.
                      "I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory,
                      even stopper death - if you aren't as big a bunch
                      of dunderheads as I usually have to teach." -- Professor Severus Snape.

Comment

Originally posted by Taffergirl
                        Not to mention you're not losing fat when you starve yourself, you're losing muscle.
                        But he doesn't HAVE any muscle....

Comment

[quote="Garlisk"]
                          Originally posted by Thief13x

Dude, I bet you can lose 10 pounds just by takin a shit.
                          LoL thats some good shit!
                          The Guard "eats, drinks, and sleeps"

Likita: lol, can't.. must..stay..awake.............

It's TACO TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by Taffergirl

When you stop eating, your body needs energy. Even when you're asleep, your body still burns callories.

So when you stop eating, it turns to the best source of energy in your body and starts eating that up. Muscle.

There's a lot more good stuff in muscle than in fat, so that goes first.
                            Well, not really for 3 days, unless you're really skinny. Your body'll use up all the fat before it resorts to muscle.

Comment

I don't feel too good.

Comment

Working...
                              X