Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Longest Journey 2!!! (just found out)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Longest Journey 2!!! (just found out)

"The Longest Journey" is an adventure game I loved from the moment I've seen it in a review. I've just read that they are going to make a sequel and I'm like YAYYYYYYYYYY!! They said they wouldn't but they will! W00t! If you are adventure fans go and check it out here: http://www.longestjourney.com/

It's awesome!
    I Need Training!

Norwegians sure know how to make good games, yup.

Comment

cool, i played the demo for the first one and i liked it alot but i didn't see it on sale anywhere so so i couldn't get it. reminded me of another game called 'Connections'.
      This is my cool sig.

Comment

That looks good...

Comment

Syberia pwns. And yesm they are working on the sequal. I mean, come on, you know they can't end the story like they did. I'm pretty sure Jah knows where to check for the sequal info. I'll ask him later.
          Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
          "Dream is Destiny"
          Waking Life

Comment

Yeah. I'm also eagerly awaiting TLJ and Syberia sequels. Two of the best games evar. I think that for now, Adventure games are my favorite genre overall.
            BobTheDog says, "Now you've gone too far!"

Comment

*impatiently awaiting FFX2!!!*
              ~*~Likita~*~

Comment

What're you talking about, Likita? FFXI hasn't even come out yet.
                Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
                "Dream is Destiny"
                Waking Life

Comment

Originally posted by Curunir
                  What're you talking about, Likita? FFXI hasn't even come out yet.
                  FFX1 does not necessarily have to be out for Likita to desire a copy of FFX2 :wink:

Comment

not FF twelve, FF ten-two! the sequel to FFX! it's coming out sometime this fall

<edited for stupidity filtering>
                    ~*~Likita~*~

Comment

I could never get into adventure games, the puzzles just don't seem like puzzles. I mean in The Longest Journey you have very little clues of what to do next and quite often it's combining two items and using that item somewhere that makes no sense to do use it at, and that will move you ahead of the game. Not to say that TLJ wasn't a great game, I loved the story, but after about 45 minutes I just started following a walkthrough guide.

Comment

TLJ is rather easy for an adventure game. If you really want challenge I suggest Tex Murphy: The Pandora Directive. It's my favourite adventure game ever. I haven't played Tex Murphy: Overseer yet I can't find it to buy it here in Greece. I know it's really old, but it's great. Check it here: http://www.microsoft.com/games/texmurphy/overseer/
                        I Need Training!

Comment

Working...
                        X