X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning Kazaa users!!!

Read this first

Read this second

In my opinion, this is a bunch of bullshit. When I download music, it’s usually from an artist who has made a really good song, and I want to see if any of their other music is good. If an artist has more than 3 or 4 good songs on a single disc, I will most likely buy it.

Example: I have 6 of mettalica's records, just because it is all excellent music and there are few songs they make that are shit.

However, when an artist makes an album with only 1 good song on it, and the rest of their music is shit, then I won't buy it and will only download and keep the good song.

That’s my two cents. Oh and to you RIAA, you shitheads can kiss my ass because one foe you can't beat is the public. You wanna trace ip's and fine people 20 grand? We’ll invent an ip scrambler so you fucks can waste more of your time and money trying to beat the unbeatable.

=Timmy=
    "It is truly a shame that the guards must be kept from the very tools of thier proffesion, but such blatant misuse of gas arrows cannot be tolerated. Alas, that poor burrick..."

well I use imesh....no such problems
    "What'll we do tonight, RaughingLat?"
    "Same thing we do every night, Granky, try to take over the world."

Comment

Originally posted by Thief13x
      Read this first

Read this second

We?ll invent an ip scrambler so you fucks can waste more of your time and money trying to beat the unbeatable.

=Timmy=
      there already are ip scramblers. and wouldn't it eventually come out of our money?
      http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
      -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
      -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
      -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

P.S.
        DC++ !!!!!
        -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

Haha, I don't live in America. I can wave my white ass with illegally burned CD's between my cheeks to them from the other side of the big pond and all they can do is watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Tisfulakistakagela
            well I use imesh....no such problems
            They are targeting all music downloaders, from all music download sites and programs. Kazaa is just the main program used by alot of people so thats what is making the headlines...

More info
            "It is truly a shame that the guards must be kept from the very tools of thier proffesion, but such blatant misuse of gas arrows cannot be tolerated. Alas, that poor burrick..."

Comment

Originally posted by -=V12US=-
              Haha, I don't live in America. I can wave my white ass with illegally burned CD's between my cheeks to them from the other side of the big pond and all they can do is watch.
              lol

Non-Americans unite!
              The only constant is change.
              (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Originally posted by CrouchingDork
                Originally posted by -=V12US=-
                lol

Non-Americans unite!
                i'm not american

...but i live in the US :?

Comment

The hell? As much as I hate the RIAA, this is the first halfway decent move they've made. Downloading copyrighted music without permission is illegal. It's copyright violation, plain and simple. It's taking money away from the people who made it -- and also the RIAA in this case, which is why they care.

If you download -- although I believe they're only going after massive sharers -- music they own the copyrights to, they have a case against you. Unlike going after the networks themselves, or getting taxes passed on blank CDs, or trying to force DRM into everything, all of which they've already done, this move hurts nobody except those participating in blatantly illegal action. That's a nice change.

There's also no way in hell they can suceed, though. The sue your customers until they buy more stuff model hasn't proven effective yet, and I doubt it will. Their refusal to embrace the internet and to adapt to recent changes will be the death of them. Services like the iTunes Music Store are the first stone.
                  Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Scare tactics, From an industry whos time has passed...........

Hey RIAA...........
                    Never let LaughingRat shave your testicles with a rusty serrated knife.

Comment

For those of you who think you're exempt because you're not in the US, guess what? Most countries in the world, particularly North America and Europe, have copyright laws, and have signed international treaties saying those laws will be enforced when violated, even with respect to a company from another country. So CD, V12US, no, you can't "wave your ass in the air with discs stuck between your cheeks", any more than a US citizen can.

Comment

I know LR, but the RIAA isn't after me. I never said I could "wave my ass in the air with discs stuck between my cheeks", but I'm gonna keep on DLing music.

Comment

The RIAA is targeting the wrong area in the first place. Most of my freinds that buy cd's burn them for all of their freinds and those freinds burn their burned copies for their freinds, etc etc. And in the midst of all this, i want to know what is happenening on the software end of this. All ive heard is music this and music that, but frankly those multi trillionars deserve to be ripped off after a centurie of ripping us off. Maybe if they charged 5 bucks for a record instead of 20, there would be a little less copyright....

Comment

Originally posted by Thief13x
                            Maybe if they charged 5 bucks for a record instead of 20, there would be a little less copyright....
                            And then no one would become a musician, because they'd be homeless.

Comment

They've been saying stuff like this for years and they haven't done anything yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X