sigs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sigs...

lol, i wanna be on someone's signiture! *pouts* CD, fixXxer, and lurox (is that all? i thought there were more, but i'm too lazy to go look) are all one someone's sig! i'm feeling left out! *sniffles* :cry: and why do some of you not have signitures??? come on now people!

wow, i'm really sleep deprived right now! i got up at 3pm on sunday, stayed up til noon on monday (yesterday), slept til 4, and have been awake til now (3:30am), and i'm gonna still stay awake for a while.. lol, so lack of sleep caused by weird sleeping habits at mom's/"sleepover" in a room with inet/talking to a certain person on msn mess for 9 hours= me a bit loopy! hehe, i'm gonna go do something else now before you all think i'm crazy.. wait.........*peers around* lol, DAMN

hehe :grin:
    ~*~Likita~*~

I was in two sigs ones! As "phaethorn is gay".
    I don't think i was too proud at that. ( well of course it does show that those people actualy want me, but don't dare to ask )
    On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

lol, i dont care if it's insulting tho, i just wanna feel loved!!! lmao, omg, i need to sleep...
      ~*~Likita~*~

Comment

Originally posted by PhaeThorn
        I was in two sigs ones! As "phaethorn is gay".
        I don't think i was too proud at that. ( well of course it does show that those people actualy want me, but don't dare to ask )
        The_Judge says: "Embrace you inner Gay. Join FAG now!"

Edit: You are in my sig now Likita :grin:
        I Need Training!

Comment

yay!
          ~*~Likita~*~

Comment

Originally posted by LikitaRenn
            yay!
            erm... GO TO SLEEP!
            I Need Training!

Comment

lol, can't.. must..stay..awake.............
              ~*~Likita~*~

Comment

LMAO! Thwark's gonna kill us both for spamming like this while he's asleep
                I'm outta here! :grin:
                I Need Training!

Comment

I'll add yah to mineeee...but yah probably don't want me to now :cry: (don't want to seem desperate or anything).

Comment

hehe, i'm the one who's desperate! i wanna be added to as many people's sigs as will add me to... their.. sigs.. um.. something.. lol, that doesnt sound right...
                    ~*~Likita~*~

Comment

Ah, in that case I'll pretend I'm desperate to add you to my sig....so you don't seem desperate :lol: .

Comment

yay! thanks bunches! hehe... granted, i'm too loopy atm to care if i sound desperate or not.. but still!
                        ~*~Likita~*~

Comment

You don't know me but...one day...you will. Like so many others before you. *evil laugh*

Oh and I added you to my sig. I mean, hey, why not? You only live once until you reincarnate.
                          BobTheDog says, "Now you've gone too far!"

Comment

lol, wow... i didn't think really of what people could use to quote me! perhaps i should proofread everything i post in the future...lol, but at least it's entertaining! thanks bob
                            ~*~Likita~*~

Comment

It looks like LR finally meet his match.
                              Wait a second.. they have the same initials... hmmmmmmm, i smell a rat
                              nah! you will be BAND before that what am I saying... :grin:
                              Feel the power of the

Comment

Working...
                              X