Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys what are you doing here?

.........go to the servers gah!

I want some play buddies, anymore tut deprivation and I'll remain mangled for life!

I'm waking up, and printing out a release form for the second bike I won.

The only constant is change.
    (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

boo.... im erm... checking ASE then reading stuff, then deciding what, if anything, to play.
      How TuF are you?
      League of Legends
      Bloodbowl by Extensions

Comment

I'm working :x
        I Need Training!

Comment

me too ,don't have much spare time
          Some Skulls are born to be heroes

Comment

Im chillin...
            Deftones

Comment

Not at home.
              JM

Comment

Working- reading and responding as I wait for my computer here to finish up a task or two (or three or four).
                Give some taffer fire, and you'll keep him warm for the night with one less reason to cause trouble for the master.
                Set a taffer on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life, and have no need to bother the master.

Comment

If you wanna play with your buddies, I guess it's even better that i'm not playing right now, not?
                  On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Originally posted by impulse
                    .........go to the servers gah!

I want some play buddies, anymore tut deprivation and I'll remain mangled for life!
                    exactly impulse. We are on the forums, because you are in the servers. And now that you have come to the forums, we shall flee to the servers! :lol:
                    "It is truly a shame that the guards must be kept from the very tools of thier proffesion, but such blatant misuse of gas arrows cannot be tolerated. Alas, that poor burrick..."

Comment

What time do you go on? I go on at about 2-3pm according to the time this forum goes by. (thats about 7-8pm in U.K) Brody's server seems to be the only server to have a good amount of people in lately (at this time anyway) and there always seems to be room!

Comment

Coming to your pc screen
                        on Juli the third

GARLEC !!!! *Thunder*
                        I don't like ur face.

Comment

I AM playing now.
                          "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

What's wrong with you people! Being up at 8 am and all... Don't you know normal people sleep until at least noon?
                            Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
                            "Dream is Destiny"
                            Waking Life

Comment

Well when some "normal" people show up be sure to lock the forum doors, theres a good lad, wouldn't want any of "that lot" getting in here eh.

:lol:
                              How TuF are you?
                              League of Legends
                              Bloodbowl by Extensions

Comment

Working...
                              X