Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haircut....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Haircut....

    OK, here's the thing. I need a haircut. But every time I tell myself that, it's at least 3 weeks, and more like 4-5 before I actually get one.

    So someone ask me in a month if I remembered to, 'k?

  • #2
    Originally posted by LaughingRat
    OK, here's the thing. I need a haircut. But every time I tell myself that, it's at least 3 weeks, and more like 4-5 before I actually get one.

    So someone ask me in a month if I remembered to, 'k?

    :roll:
    Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
    www.usyetzer.com

    Comment


    • #3
      I've heard somewhere you had an afro.
      JM

      Comment


      • #4
        Coz he taffed it from CD...
        {CTG} Softy Guildmaster
        Contact details updated
        I want more than 255 characters in this sig dammit!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Garlisk
          :roll:
          Don't give me that you twit, just because I did it in response to your "more explosions would be better" thread.

          Originally posted by Lurox
          I've heard somewhere you had an afro.
          You're thinking of someone else.

          Originally posted by Entropy
          Coz he taffed it from CD...
          Yeah, that's who.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by LaughingRat
            Originally posted by Garlisk
            :roll:
            Don't give me that you twit, just because I did it in response to your "more explosions would be better" thread.
            Don't call me a twit just because I rolled my eyes because you rolled your eyes in my "more explosions would be better" thread, you twit.
            Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
            www.usyetzer.com

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by LaughingRat
              Originally posted by Entropy
              Coz he taffed it from CD...
              Yeah, that's who.
              Actually, I have two.
              The only constant is change.
              (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Garlisk
                Don't call me a twit just because I rolled my eyes because you rolled your eyes in my "more explosions would be better" thread, you twit.
                Now see, that was actually FUNNY, and WELL THOUGHT OUT.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by LaughingRat
                  Originally posted by Garlisk
                  Don't call me a twit just because I rolled my eyes because you rolled your eyes in my "more explosions would be better" thread, you twit.
                  Now see, that was actually FUNNY, and WELL THOUGHT OUT.
                  Ok then, I'm gonna take that compliment and run!
                  Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                  www.usyetzer.com

                  Comment


                  • #10



                    :grin:
                    Black Cat Games
                    ThieveryUT
                    Alien Swarm

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Cythe



                      :grin:
                      And your point is?
                      The only constant is change.
                      (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by CrouchingDork
                        Originally posted by Cythe



                        :grin:
                        And your point is?
                        that you're gay...i'm sure you agree...hell it says so in your sig
                        http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
                        -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
                        -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
                        -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Hey....isn't that.....Kenny Baker?
                          ...and all is silent, save the voice of the clock...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            No, that's LR. Cythe took that pic of him at a LAN party a few weeks ago.
                            Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
                            "Dream is Destiny"
                            Waking Life

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Curunir
                              No, that's LR. Cythe took that pic of him at a LAN party a few weeks ago.
                              No one has ever taken any pictures of me.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X