The EU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The EU

The European Union Commissioners have announced that an agreement has been reached to adopt English as the preferred language for European communications,rather than German,which was the other possibility. As part of the negotiations, the British government conceded that English spelling has some room for improvement and has accepted a five-year phased plan for what will be known as EuroEnglish (Euro for short)..

In the first year, "s" will be used instead of the soft "c"..Sertainly, sivil servants will reseive this news with joy. Also, the hard "c" will be replaced with "k" . Not only will this klear up konfusion, but typewriters kan have one less letter.

There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year, when the troublesome "ph" will be replaced by "f". This will make words like "fotograf" 20 per sent shorter.

In the third year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible. Governments will enkorage the removal of double letters, which have always ben a deterent to akurate speling. Also, al wil agre that the horible mes of silent "e"s in the languag is disgrasful and they would go.

By the fourth year, peopl wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing "th" by "z" and "w" by "v".

During ze fifz year, ze unesesary "o" kan be dropd from vords kontaining "ou", and similar changes vud of kors be aplid to ozer kombinations of leters.

Und efter ze fifz yer, ve vil al be speking German like zey vunted in ze forst place...

Deftones

No make it stop make it stop!
    The Guard "eats, drinks, and sleeps"

Likita: lol, can't.. must..stay..awake.............

It's TACO TIME!

Comment

After zis fifz yer, ve vil hav a reli sensibl riten styl. Zer vil be no mor trubls or difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi tu understand ech ozer.

ZE DREM VIL FINALI KUM TRU

ROFLOL :grin: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

rofl!!
        i saw something like this and showed it to my classmates, they thought it was just stupid. i'm probably the only one with a mature sence of humor. :roll:
        This is my cool sig.

Comment

So where did you find it? I mean just C/Ping the link would have been
          faster. :roll:
          AlienMode ThieveryUT adaption
          Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
          Life is a bitch, then you get cancer. One story is good till another is told.

Comment

Originally posted by Beowulf
            So where did you find it?
            E-mailed (send by an US guy) ^^

Its a joke Beo.
            Deftones

Comment

I see. I wonder who came up with it.
              Teh funny.

Comment

Originally posted by SeEManN
                Its a joke Beo.
                Now that was clear. They're not THAT cruel. :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by Beowulf
                  Originally posted by SeEManN
                  Its a joke Beo.
                  Now that was clear. They're not THAT cruel. :wink:
                  Deftones

Comment

Besides which the strongest opposition to English would be French...
                    {CTG} Softy Guildmaster
                    Contact details updated
                    I want more than 255 characters in this sig dammit!

Comment

Originally posted by Entropy
                      Besides which the strongest opposition to English would be French...
                      not in zeh EU .
                      Deftones

Comment

If that post wasn't dated, I'd of thought it was two years old.....still funny though
                        All americans suck donkey balls except for you!

Comment

Originally posted by The MaW
                          If that post wasn't dated, I'd of thought it was two years old.....still funny though
                          I actually received this by email something like 5 years ago. At that time, it was done as the "new" German takeover, since WWII didn't work out.

Comment

Im so goink zo zalk like zat in ziferi non stop.

Yeswohl, herr doktor!!

Comment

Dat iz zuch a gud idea! Evrizing vud be zo klir zat nobodi vill be konfuzed.
                              BobTheDog says, "Now you've gone too far!"

Comment

Working...
                              X