Optical Illusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Optical Illusion

I have no idea how this works, but if you look at the image for about 5 minutes, you can see a waterfall in the background.

Waterfall

I don't see it.

Comment

nope can't see it ,weird though
      Some Skulls are born to be heroes

Comment

Weird thing is, once you see the waterfall, the image quality changes.
        ]V[]V[

Comment

The only water I see is dripping on my keyboard...
          ...and all is silent, save the voice of the clock...

Comment

weee
            Deftones

Comment

I will take that if you dont mind
              Feel the power of the

Comment

What? You mean you can't see the waterfall?

Comment

I saw this thing on "America's Funniest Home Videos" once. It was a bunch of different people, that had a computer program. The people pulling the prank told the others to look at the screen, and find what was wrong with the picture being shown. After about a minute, a GIANT face appears and a loud scream sound happens. Its only there for a split second,a nd then back to the original picture. Many small small children went screaming out of the room, and sever other people fell off their chairs.

Ever since I saw that, I haven't clicked on any links like this.

I'm not saying thats what this is...I didn't look...I'm just saying WHY I don't. :grin:
                  Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                  www.usyetzer.com

Comment

*fap fap fap*
                    Waterfall? Where?
                    *fap fap fap*
                    JM

Comment

Post 30000 in gen discussion

EDIT: OK, so now I look like a complete moron. Any specific reason my posts don't count as posts? The thing said 29999 posts. I post and return to the index. It still says 29999 posts. Thats it, I'm going to bed. Hopefully that works out
                      It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by BiG_D
                        Post 30000 in gen discussion

EDIT: OK, so now I look like a complete moron. Any specific reason my posts don't count as posts? The thing said 29999 posts. I post and return to the index. It still says 29999 posts. Thats it, I'm going to bed. Hopefully that works out
                        Maybe someone posted, it registered as 29999 so you started post 30000, but then they deleted their post, leaving yours as 29999.

Too slow again, damn that 56K?

Comment

Originally posted by Garlisk
                          I saw this thing on "America's Funniest Home Videos" once. It was a bunch of different people, that had a computer program. The people pulling the prank told the others to look at the screen, and find what was wrong with the picture being shown. After about a minute, a GIANT face appears and a loud scream sound happens. Its only there for a split second,a nd then back to the original picture. Many small small children went screaming out of the room, and sever other people fell off their chairs.

I'm not saying thats what this is...I didn't look...I'm just saying WHY I don't. :grin:
                          That won't happen unless it's a .swf, this is just a jpeg. There are plenty of programs like that out there, some of 'em will scare the living daylights out of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha-Omega

That won't happen unless it's a .swf, this is just a jpeg. There are plenty of programs like that out there, some of 'em will scare the living daylights out of you.
                            Yeah, well...I don't trust you :grin:
                            Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                            www.usyetzer.com

Comment

OK. Your loss.

Comment

Working...
                              X