new to ttlg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to ttlg

This game is a mod of the game Unreal Tournament. If you don't have that you won't be able to install thievery.
    And welcome too, heh.
    How TuF are you?
    League of Legends
    Bloodbowl by Extensions

Installing Thievery.

Comment

Its slightly different than thief, but as far as a multiplayer sneaker goes, I don't think it could be made to be much funner!

Welcome to the community!
      Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
      www.usyetzer.com

Comment

May I also add that you will gain some usefull insight by playing a few solo games before diving into the servers. There are a lot of differences bettween Thief and Thievery and you will not want to know them under pressure (although thats IMO the funniest bit of the game).
        Feel the power of the

Comment

Originally posted by census
          is this game fun?
          Yes, it is!
          Deftones

Comment

Originally posted by SeEManN
            is this game fun?
            Yes, it is!
            *&(")(/*(*?&?%&?%?&"%$?/$&?%?$?

*cough cough*

Nope, that game is not fun.
            Well... dunno.
            JM

Comment

Originally posted by Lurox
              Originally posted by SeEManN
              is this game fun?
              Yes, it is!
              *&(")(/*(*?&?%&?%?&"%$?/$&?%?$?

*cough cough*

Nope, that game is not fun.
              Well... dunno.
              What's wrong with you today ? :|

It is obviously the best and funniest UT mod avaible on earth. The social aspect is great , but that needs a bit of courtesy to make the game fun for everyone.

Of course we recently witnessed the return of the DMers , circlestrafers and firespammers... but I think now things can't get worse really. People will learn to play the fair way. (and stick to their schedule on organized tournaments too)

Comment

LOL Dmers HE says... the invisible sniper from 3 stories up and he is on about Dmers... classic

Fun as ever eh Stak ol' buddy ol' pal. :wink:
                How TuF are you?
                League of Legends
                Bloodbowl by Extensions

Comment

ok, I have it all installed and it works, but what about the 4.51 patch? do i need that?
                  No, you don't. And unless you have a good reason to upgrade to it, I'd advise against it. It can break things.
                  Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Hehe, I've been to ttlg about 3 times total, I usually stay here on these forums.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkBill
                      ok, I have it all installed and it works, but what about the 4.51 patch? do i need that?
                      No, you don't. And unless you have a good reason to upgrade to it, I'd advise against it. It can break things.
                      Yeah, that patch sucks. I couldn't get into Crackaz as soon as they installed the patch, but everyone else could. So I had to download it.

Comment

If you ping a server 300 or less, you're OK online. The aussies can play, and they usually have more than that

Yeah, the sayings guards say are friggin hillarious. And its gonna take a LONG time before you stop hearing new stuff...

There are several that i've only ever heard once in the long time i've played.
                        Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                        www.usyetzer.com

Comment

I went ahead and installed the 451 patch already, didnt seem to hurt singleplayer games.
                          I think the biggest problem with the 451 patch (aside from the select few who cannot get into servers because of it) is it prevents you from compiling in UED or something. If you have no plans to create your map, this should not be a problem
                          Give some taffer fire, and you'll keep him warm for the night with one less reason to cause trouble for the master.
                          Set a taffer on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life, and have no need to bother the master.

Comment

Shiat, another gaddamned Texan.

I'm sure BA will nail me with the super shock rifle a kabillion times the next time I'm on her server because of that.
                            Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

Someone mention my name? TEXAS IS THE SHNIT'S! Oh Sal, you know I want to, I'll be waiting for ya. 8)

Comment

Working...
                              X