*cough* Mockers > Cheaters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *cough* Mockers > Cheaters

Just thought I'd make it painfully obvious that Rodent and myself are on this video showing that Kewlazme is a bastard cheater.

(Anti cheater..... )

We see something very similar here. This takes place outside the church on Korman. KAM tracks one thief along the hedge with amazing accuracy, but then his view is snapped through over 90 degrees to another location. As in the Stronghold video, it snaps back and forth several times before he decides to follow one of them. Some pretty remarkable marksmanship is shown, only thrown off by the fact that the distance is too great and the bolts hit the ground short. Shortly after, he's KO'd by the thief he didn't pursue.

Korman - 2.7 MB (http://www.thieveryut.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=2127 - For the Uninformed)

Wd to Rodent *claps* for KO'ing the son of a bitch.

Wd to Beast (me ) for running like a lil bitch!....It was a lure though...I swear it!...I even says lure to Rodent in game! I did I did!

Oh btw :
    Basher Mark : -|Z|-KewlAzMe
    Reason : Insolence
    Claimed By : .:m.beast:.
    Warned : Yes
    -Pic- http://users.tpg.com.au/adsll5hu/m/marks/bkewl.htm

Laterz
    deserve victory

Comment

Nothing beats beating a cheater. 8)

Comment

Human skills > scripts. Therefore cheaters aren't that hard to beat

Comment

Go read the post in the Thievery Servers forum, Beast. :lol:
          JM

Comment

Originally posted by Lurox
            Umm..yer?

Thats what I'm basing this whole post on?

Or is there some hidden point of which I don't know the meaning.

Explain yourself.
            deserve victory

Comment

Originally posted by -BeAsT-
              Originally posted by Lurox
              Umm..yer?

Thats what I'm basing this whole post on?

Or is there some hidden point of which I don't know the meaning.

Explain yourself.
              Besides , I don't see what's funny in that. There's just the irony in KAM's aimbot-altered behavior... else it's a pretty sad event for the community. Sure you mockers and Seeman pwned the cheaters , it's a shame that you weren't aware of this...

Comment

*shakes head*

I dont know what the hell you just said.....

*drinks coffee*

Still dont know....*cough*...
                deserve victory

Comment

Oops, sorry Beat... I thought you just played against Kewl and you were convinced that he was cheating. I didn't look at the link, so I couldn't know.

And Stak, I love revenge. Kewlazme made some things that are very stupid, and I'm just glad to see him go.

(No offense, Kewl, huh? )
                  JM

Comment

I don't rightly understand it either beast. But I think hes saying that it sucks to have cheaters, and that you didn't know he was cheating at the time? Or something?

Anyway, I'm not surprised I guess. Kewls attitude is that of a cheater (Sorry man, but it is). And Nem, pfft, I don't even wanna talk about Nem.
                    Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                    www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Alright then
                      deserve victory

Comment

Also let it be known I don't really have anything agasint KewlAz,
                        other than he was putting down TCO and was annoying me in game.

So nothing personal
                        deserve victory

Comment

KAM did contribute to Thievery... sure he was arrogant from the beginning , but still willing to stimulate a sleepy community. Made a brand new guild in one month... to the point of setting up a dedicated server...
                          This highlights the irresponsability of his behavior , to cheat as a guild leader and a (relatively) respected Thievery veteran.

Nemesis is considered as the greatest TCO betrayer , and now a traitor to the community all short. I'd like to know who started cheating first. Was it Frantic who introduced them to the dark arts of aimbotting ? Was it KewlAzMe who found an UT aimbot and had experiments with it on public servers after an unusual guild practice ? Was it Nemesis who showed it to his Z pals and convinced them to try it ?

We need answers. If you cheaters still dare posting on the Thievery forums , explain yourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Stakhanov
                            Sure you mockers and Seeman pwned the cheaters , it's a shame that you weren't aware of this...
                            Yeah. I can.

But Im very sad to say the Kewl cheats, I like this guy but cheating is fuckin shit. Really, Im sad about that.
                            Deftones

Comment

Stupid cheaters.....

I think the first time I was ever realy dissapointed with somone cheating is with my lil bro,

he would send me pics of how well he was doing on UT online and I was really impressed, I'd look forward to him sending me a pic of him creaming some guy in a duel, was good for a 10 yr old.

Then when I went over to my mothers place to see my bro, I played online and noticed the exact things happending with aimbotting,
                              + the "press u to activate geerobot v1.2" crap.

I just looked at him and shook my head in disgust....

I hate cheaters.
                              Ruiner's of gaming.
                              deserve victory

Comment

Working...
                              X