X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned for cheating?

I don't cheat and never have done!

I stopped cheating a year ago as u guys know and started playing properly and sold Hardee out so i could play properly.

This sound like a case of bullying you guys only think i cheat because laughing rat told you i cheat. You say you see cheating because you expect to see cheating. I wonder how you would like it if I had a few friendly admins who ban the lot of you from every server because they didn't like you.

I'd like an appeal against this ban so I can play in a server again.

Assuming this is THE Nemesis....

Bullshit.

We have evidence, we have your confession, and we have the link you provided to the bot you used.

However, if you REALLY wish to push this case, to appeal the ban on Crackaz, you must post your appeal in the Appeal a BAN forum on our site.

Comment

Um...what? :roll:

You've got to be kidding, Nemesis. If you were going to fight back, it seems a little late. Next time, try not confessing first.

Comment

Edit.
        The only constant is change.
        (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
          Assuming this is THE Nemesis...
          nah... couldn't be... must be some sort of troll...

Originally posted by CrouchingDork
          Nemesis:

GO THE HELL AWAY.
          ...see what I mean ? Someone is obviously exploiting this sad event to cause some trouble.

Of course Nemesis has little to lose now , but I doubt he would dare post here again , shame can't fade in 2 days... KAM is unheard of as well.

Comment

Edit.

Comment

Calm down, Dork. Until we have a mod to tell wheter or not this is THE Nemesis, keep that tongue in, will ya?

Though yes, this could be Nemesis. Some admin could have banned both, that could explain why KAM didn't post anything in his defense.
              JM

Comment

Really, I don't think that's Nem.

:roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Lurox
                  Some admin could have banned both, that could explain why KAM didn't post anything in his defense.
                  Don't think so, they didn't do anything wrong (lately) on the forums.

I think Kewl know he got caught big-time, and left.

Comment

Edit.

Comment

Originally posted by Stakhanov
                      Originally posted by LaughingRat
                      Assuming this is THE Nemesis...
                      nah... couldn't be... must be some sort of troll...
                      Yeah, that's why the conditional in my post.

Originally posted by Stakhanov
                      ...see what I mean ? Someone is obviously exploiting this sad event to cause some trouble.

Of course Nemesis has little to lose now , but I doubt he would dare post here again , shame can't fade in 2 days... KAM is unheard of as well.
                      KAM's been unheard from, Nem (the real one) has posted a time or two since teh announcement.

Originally posted by CrouchingDork
                      If I know Nemesis, he's dumb enough to come back here. And if he's not, I'm talking to Nemesis anyways. It's not this post that made me hate him.
                      Dork, please chill. Let's wait and see.

Comment

CD , chill. Nemesis always had a questionable behavior but that's not a reason to react so violently to his name. He was part of a guild , which Salsa is now trying to save I think. There are only 2 cheaters , maybe 3 as Frantic has serious evidence against him again. Sure they are Thievery veterans , but it won't make the community collapse.

I just hate Counter Strike as much as you , but that's not a reason to include this reference in a flame post.

Here's the urbandictionary.com reference for Troll :

One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument
                        DON'T FEED THE TROLL

k ?

Comment

Weeeee.

My blood boils whenever I hear "Nemesis". You guys don't know my reputation with him ingame....

I edited my posts, but if it IS Nem, I'm changing them back.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis #1a
                            I don't cheat and never have done!

I stopped cheating a year ago as u guys know and started playing properly and sold Hardee out so i could play properly.
                            Once a cheater, always a cheater.......

Besides, if you take a closer look at your sentence, you are lying straight to our faces even as we speak. You first say I don't cheat and never have done!
                            Then you go on to say right afterwards....I stopped cheating a year ago

WTH IS WRONG WIT YOU KID?!
                            "It is truly a shame that the guards must be kept from the very tools of thier proffesion, but such blatant misuse of gas arrows cannot be tolerated. Alas, that poor burrick..."

Comment

i think we all need a group hug
                              *hugs the community*
                              http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
                              -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
                              -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
                              -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

Working...
                              X