flaunting my geekiness!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flaunting my geekiness!

hehe, guess what i've started doing? playing GURPS!!! lol, anyone know what that is?
    ~*~Likita~*~

no
    All americans suck donkey balls except for you!

Comment

:roll:

ok, it stands for Generic Universal RolePlaying System... along the same lines as d&d...

hehe, i've started to play ACTUAL ROLEPLAYING GAMES... *prances around flaunting her inner nerd*

(and i know i just left myself WIDE open for all sorts of pervy comments, but that's half the fun )
      ~*~Likita~*~

Comment

well, i'm still reading the book/making my char atm... i'm new to this kind of rpg, but my friend whose house we do it at has been doing it forever, her dad is really into it too... we're doing the typical fantasy setting, but you can use the gurps system for anything really (supposedly), futuristic, present day, ww2, etc. there are different supplements you can get for it, but how necessary they are depends on who you're playing with andwhat kind of campaign you're running i think... the chick we're doing it with has the fantasy supplement and the extended magic spells thing, but we haven't gotten that far yet... *shrugs* it's cool tho! my char is (so far, i might change her) a mage/ranger, who's an overconfident, attractive pyro/lecher... hehe, and other things, but the pyro/lecher is the fun part. i wanted to be a klepto too, but another one of the girls already has a thief who's a klepto, and apparently the klepto thing is "her thing" *grumbles*
        ~*~Likita~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Sisu
          RPG's aren't geeky, live action RPG's are geeky.
          Well, at least they left their homes and went outside.
          I have a friend that does that twice a week. One is a vampire LARP. Not sure about the other. A friend at school also tried to get me to join him. It's a bit scarier than I imagined.
          BobTheDog says, "Now you've gone too far!"

Comment

Yay!

More women trying to get Geek attention!
            deserve victory

Comment

Hmmm..yeah that comment wasn't really nessesary,

just had bad experience with girls spamming to get attention,
              pisses me off.

...nm.
              deserve victory

Comment

Well I'm glad to hear of girls mudding, its reassuring to know that some of those mudders who say they're girls might actually be girls. :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by BobTheDog
                  Well, at least they left their homes and went outside.
                  I have a friend that does that twice a week. One is a vampire LARP. Not sure about the other. A friend at school also tried to get me to join him. It's a bit scarier than I imagined.
                  LOL at that fat guy constantly shouting "lightning bolt"!

Comment

Sisu, if you ever post that link again, I'm getting you banned.
                    JM

Comment

Really , that's the kind of things that make me proud of my utter nerdness and want to stay at home forever :roll:

Comment

Do you ever play Thievery?

Comment

Originally posted by LikitaRenn
                          hehe, guess what i've started doing? playing GURPS!!! lol, anyone know what that is?
                          Heheh. I have the GURPS book, but I've never played it. How geeky is that?

For generic systems, though, I've always preferred the Hero Roleplaying system. Only problem is you have to be a math geek to understand it.

Comment

live action RPG's are geeky.
                            LMFAO! Sadly, I know kids that use to do that... without all the attacking each other. Just shouting "Mewtwo casts curse" followed by "REFLECT REFLECT! HAHAHA SUCKER!"

It's a sad world.
                            The only constant is change.
                            (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Thats scary..........

Hope I never run into them in the woods And to think Ive been watchin out for bears !!
                              Never let LaughingRat shave your testicles with a rusty serrated knife.

Comment

Working...
                              X