What other games do we play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What other games do we play?

Just wondered what other games / mods you crazy fools play- for all I know I could be missing out on the best thing ever.

As for me, on top of Thievery I play a fair bit of Battlefield 1942 (and EOD), the odd game of Natural Selection (though I don't have it installed at the moment) and a few old N64 games, namely Super Smash Brothers (the Best Game Ever).
    I'm cool!

Originally posted by !eduDageM
    Just wondered what other games / mods you crazy fools play- for all I know I could be missing out on the best thing ever.
    There's this game called "Mine Sweeper" that's just awesome! You probably already have it on your machine, why don't you get heavily into that?

Comment

I heard about this amazing game called "smashing up your PC and never posting on any forum ever again." Maybe you should give that a try?
      I'm cool!

Comment

Hijacked in three!

Comment

Hooray!

Anyway- anyone got any mods I should be playing, but aren't?
          I'm cool!

Comment

(To go back OT)

I'd say I play a reasonable amount of Unreal Tournament, while me and Jer have just started playing Starcraft again. I also throw down in Warcraft 3, and Frozen Throne, along with Solider of Fortune 2 and Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast.

Wabam!

(I don't play each of those more than once/twice a week. Seriously.)
            - | BlackErtai | -

Comment

I play an MMORPG called Asheron's Call. It supports my other hobbies and gaming stuff...

Other than that, I play a little Tac-Ops...

But mostly, I play Thievery and AC...

I'm still looking for a good sword/melee combat simulator.
              Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
              www.usyetzer.com

Comment

DAoC (Much better than Asheron's Call), Lots of GBA, SNES, NES, Genesis and N64 roms, and a lot of Playstation 2. Waiting for Thief 3 or the newest DAoC expansion to buy anything new
                *Leader of the 56k rebellion*
                *Slowing down cable and DSL users, everywhere*

LikitaRenn:"I wanna be added to as many people's sigs as will add me to... their.. sigs.. um.. something..."

Comment

TUT.
                  The only constant is change.
                  (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Really I'm more interested in the free stuff- are there any other UT or Half-Life mods that are as splendid as TUT?
                    I'm cool!

Comment

Really I'm more interested in the free stuff- are there any other UT or Half-Life mods that are as splendid as TUT?
                      OMG CHEAPASS!

Actually I've heard Godz (I think that's the name) and the... other.... one... ok, I can't remember the names.

The only constant is change.
                      (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

It's not really cheapness, it's that my flatmates PC's aren't beefy enough to run anything other that UT and HL and we'd like to expand our repitoire a little.
                        I'm cool!

Comment

Godz sucks.

I play Planetside 8)
                          Used to play HL Natural Selection, it pwns 8)
                          Quake 3 Navy Seals. Everything CounterStrike should have been 8)

That about covers it. I mean, why not play Planetside? I'm paying for it, ain't I? Why pay for something then not play it? I don't need any other games! LEAVE ME ALONE!

Comment

... are there any other UT or Half-Life mods that are as splendid as TUT?
                            In a nutshell, no.

Otherwise, I find myself playing the occasional game of UT2003 and am currently running through Deus Ex. I also just installed Morrowind, though I haven't spent any time on it yet to know if I will like it.

Have you tried Mine Sweeper? I hear it is a real blast.
                            No Linux, No Choice.
                            Know Linux, Know Choice.

Comment

No, but give Morrowind a chance as it really is rather good.
                              I'm cool!

Comment

Working...
                              X