X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a letter to the TUT community

look at this : http://www.zenkai-thieves.com

i don´t know why he posted it here

but does anybody think this boy is shamed or repentant.

i´m in angry for the next game , he´s gonnna play

Thanks for at least not trying to pass it off as not being your fault kewl. I'm sure you learned your lesson so I won't lecture you.

GG's man, and good-bye.

Comment

My opinion has not changed. KAM was aimbotting when he killed me and CD. It showed all the signs of an aimbot.

Comment

There'a a load of tripe in that letter. First off, when you have your own server, as he did, you do NOT "test" in public, or on ANY server, without permission of the server admins and the people you're testing with. You do not spend three weeks testing. You don't need that much. You don't gloat when you kill people repeatedly using your "test" bot, and rub their noses in it, and call them fucking noobies. You do not use it for nearly a month and NEVER mention it to server admins if you're really only "testing" it.

And most of all, you do NOT tell your co-guildmaster "We're gonna PWN TurfWars with this."

The mass of conflicting information alone about where this came from, who used it first, etc is enough to discredit the idea that it was just being "tested". Nem alone has given three versions of how it was found and who found it.

Bottom line, the cheaters got caught, and now one is trying to save what face he can with the people he cheated.

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
          There'a a load of tripe in that letter. First off, when you have your own server, as he did, you do NOT "test" in public, or on ANY server, without permission of the server admins and the people you're testing with. You do not spend three weeks testing. You don't need that much. You don't gloat when you kill people repeatedly using your "test" bot, and rub their noses in it, and call them fucking noobies. You do not use it for nearly a month and NEVER mention it to server admins if you're really only "testing" it.

And most of all, you do NOT tell your co-guildmaster "We're gonna PWN TurfWars with this."

The mass of conflicting information alone about where this came from, who used it first, etc is enough to discredit the idea that it was just being "tested". Nem alone has given three versions of how it was found and who found it.

Bottom line, the cheaters got caught, and now one is trying to save what face he can with the people he cheated.
          amen
          http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
          -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
          -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
          -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

That guild is a disgrace to the man it's named after.
            Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkBill
              That guild is a disgrace to the man it's named after.
              That, and Frantic does radar hack..

Not only are Z cheaters, but they also ripped off thier name: http://www.clanzenkai.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Mercenary
                That, and Frantic does radar hack..

Not only are Z cheaters, but they also ripped off thier name: http://www.clanzenkai.com/
                You can assume they ripped their name from that, or from the character in the Zen story. Or possibly, as I think they said, it's a reference to some anime or something.

Comment

A little boy with a toy.

Anyways kam (same goes for nem ) if you are still reading this forum .... Shameless lying, faking things, not playing fair on people but most of all giving people the absurd idea that you are "skilled". I can't say it different then i say it now, that's lower then dust.

Why din't you say this stuff yourself? If i din't get this link from someone on the day this came out, I wouldn't have known it was here. Are you afraid to reply in this forum? That would be wierd, since you din't back off when you backstabbed this community.
                  On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Did I mention that the crime KAM commited was worse then cheating - he now planted seeds of doubt, and paranioa in the community.

Who knows, how many cheaters will appear, because of his experiments, and how many accusations will fly...

Here's a small taste of that: http://www.thieveryut.com/bb/viewtop...=2156&start=25

Scroll down to my first post.

Comment

hm i always thought UT is cheat-proof because of its engine...... :x

darned short-wiener cheaters....but maybe its a good sign....u know a mod is popular if : 1.there are Cheaters playing it :roll:
                      My leet Thievery Map
                      My leet UT3 Map
                      My leet AS Map

Comment

Well, it doesn't help that clanzenkai.com hasn't been updated since January 11.

We just...borrowed...the name. Yeah, it's not ripping off...It's...liberating...

Comment

Uhuh... RLF liberation?

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Mercenary
                            Uhuh... RLF liberation?
                            Not even close, they don't offer beer cheese soup in every pot.
                            Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

The irony of trying to disprove a cheater and end up being labeled a cheater myself is poetic at best.
                              lmao
                              The only constant is change.
                              (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Working...
                              X