My complaint against LaughingRat.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My complaint against LaughingRat.

What do impudent nebbishes, manipulative vulgar ribald-types, and LaughingRat have in common? If you answered, “They all revile everything in the most obscene terms and drag it into the filth of the basest possible outlook,” then pat yourself on the back.

I’ll get right to the point. I find much to disagree with in LaughingRat’s warnings. To plunge right into it, LaughingRat will probably respond to this just like he responds to all criticism. He will put me down as “unctuous” or “disorganized.” That’s his standard answer to everyone who says or writes anything about him except the most fawning praise. I am being utterly serious when I say that if he has spurred us to recall the ideals of compassion, nonviolence, community, and cooperation, then Pakin may have accomplished a useful thing. (The merits of his cajoleries won’t be discussed here, because they lack merit.)

In the strictest sense, if LaughingRat would abandon his name-calling and false dichotomies, it would be much easier for me to oppose our human vices wherever they may be found — arrogance, hatred, jealousy, unfaithfulness, avarice, and so on. He rarely tells his cringers that he plans to make serious dialogue difficult or impossible. This is all well and good, but someone once said to me, “In plain language, LaughingRat is the most tasteless, malignant and superstitious waste of genetic material in our society.” This phrase struck me so forcefully that I have often used it since. Imagine people everywhere embracing his claim that those of us who oppose him would rather run than fight. The idea defies the imagination. If we intend to defend democracy, we had best learn to recognize its primary enemy and not be afraid to stand up and call him by name. That name is LaughingRat.

Let me close by reminding you that the statements I made about LaughingRat in this letter are in earnest. I will not equivocate. I will not excuse. I will not retreat a single inch. And I will be heard.

Fill in the blancks to this article created by Scott Prakkin's currently dead complaint letter generator, by C&Ping from http://flakmag.com/web/aclg.html

ummm ok?

Rather than plagerize why not say what you want in your own words? Where is this coming from?

Is anyone else confused as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Mercenary
      I am being utterly serious when I say that if he has spurred us to recall the ideals of compassion, nonviolence, community, and cooperation, then Pakin may have accomplished a useful thing.
      Ya missed one Swiss.
      Still -)(The Chosen One)(-

Comment

where is this going and or coming from? this a joke?
        http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
        -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
        -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
        -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

I support SwissMercenary on his views of LR 100%. CTG and Lr are sometimes out of line and fail to admit it. This is fact. I was present on occasions when a member of ctg or a couple group up on certain players and provoke arguments.

Of course they are going to deny any wrong doing since CTG likes to keep a squeaky clean image. As for the name calling and useless posting of Lr it's about time someone spoke out. Lr is a spammer.

As for how Lr replies he will prob A:Totally act like it's not true B:Come up with something that happend between him and Swiss or C:Find out people's ip and share his knowledge with everyone so he can feel all knowing.

Lr you don't know everything and stop posting just for the heck of it. Stop your spam.

Comment

Oh boy this is going to be a fun thread but I won't hide behind an alias and tell you how I feel.

CTG is just like any other guild. We have players that sometimes get out of hand. We are not squeaky clean. We deal with these issues before they get out of hand within our guild. Just because it isn't something everyone knows about doesn't mean it doesn't happen. I'm not sure why you think that we are squeaky clean but thank you.

I've been known to lose my cool. When I do I usually take it up with the affected party and don't make a public spectacle of it. I won't feed some ppl's need for gossip and controversy.

LR does a lot for this game. Some things you know about and others you don't. If you disagree with some of the things he does then I can accept that but to personally attack someone in this manner is irresponsible. I stand behind him.

This thread is just going to divide the community. This will end up being nothing but a flame fest and hence forth I'll play no role in it.

good luck

Comment

Huh. And here I thought I was just pompous, arrogant, and only fit for use as an organ donor. Turns out I'm a threat to the free world!

Comment

:| eh.... ditto grank, i'm totally lost.... can we say "FLAME" boys and girls?
                ~*~Likita~*~

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                  Huh. And here I thought I was just pompous, arrogant, and only fit for use as an organ donor. Turns out I'm a threat to the free world!
                  can i have your tail
                  -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

his tail's not an organ!

besides, only the INSIDE parts can be donated, as i want him stuffed and mounted above my toilet.
                    ~*~Likita~*~

Comment

then i want his eyes <_< >_> ... take the one joy he has in life away from him

Comment

hijack!!!

...whoops. my bad.
                        ~*~Likita~*~

Comment

There's nothing to hijack here, continue about your business. :grin:

Comment

Damn it when am I going to learn that reasoning isn't the way to go. Hjacking flames it the best course of action. Lesson learned.

bu bye.

Comment

... Where's the flames?

Comment

Working...
                              X