Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ToD Match Results

First match of the day:

Shankas Shadows defeats the Ninjas in Jammies on Bourgeois. Both rounds were close games, but ultimately ended with a >S< victory and a Chalrif disconnect. =/

Arguably, they actually had a better chance of winning the round without Chal

Nightmaster,
    .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
    - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

Second match:

Ninjas in Jammies loses on Stronghold to Bio's Bitches. This elimates NiJ from the tournament.

Comment

Third Match:

Bio's Bitches loses in a close match to Shankas Shadows on Theatre. This elimates Bio's Bitches and makes Shankas Shadows the winner of ToD!

Comment

Tournament Participants

Bio's Bitches

Moridin
          Daniel
          CrouchingDork

Ninjas in Jammies

Chalrif
          Alpha-Omega
          PhaeThorn
          MortalMonkey

Shankas Shadows

Shug
          impulse
          Freaky Alien

Comment

Originally posted by Biohazard
            Bio's Bitches loses in a close match to Shankas Shadows on Theatre. This elimates Bio's Bitches and makes Shankas Shadows the winner of ToD!
            Tell us what fabulous prizes they've won, Bio!

Comment

Exuse me, but MM did not join So if you want to ... well ... correct that, then do so :p

Anyways, the tournament was nice and all, but it wasn't as I hoped. Where was freaky alien? Fridea? Starwhores? Grank? I wanted real good matches .... and to my personal feeling, the matches I played were not uber great.

Meh, congratz lucky aussies

I would however join a second time again! ( even though I will loose again )
              On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Bio's bitches? Pfft. Edit the name, Bio. The Burninators.

I'm amazed at the organization our team managed in Stronghold, considering I put together this team about 10 minutes before the matches were played. Had this game really meant something, and had seriously people and more teams been in on it, I probably wouldn't have played. It was just too last minute.

Yeah, and I agree with Phae. These matches weren't as fun as previous matches I've played in. In fact, they were hardly any fun at all. :|

I look forward to version 2. It'll be better.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dragon
                  Bio's bitches? Pfft. Edit the name, Bio. The Burninators.

I'm amazed at the organization our team managed in Stronghold, considering I put together this team about 10 minutes before the matches were played. Had this game really meant something, and had seriously people and more teams been in on it, I probably wouldn't have played. It was just too last minute.

Yeah, and I agree with Phae. These matches weren't as fun as previous matches I've played in. In fact, they were hardly any fun at all. :|

I look forward to version 2. It'll be better.
                  Yes, maybe when the people that sign up to be there show up it will be better. Perhaps it is my fault for not planning the tourny far enough into the future. But on the other hand, people should not form a team and then back off without notifying anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Shug
                    Arguably, they actually had a better chance of winning the round without Chal

Hey, we were within 5 loot of the objective, when I lagged off.

So yeah, since I DID lag off... they had a better chance without me
                    Still -)(The Chosen One)(-

Comment

Anyone wants to form a team with me?
                      JM

Comment

i'm bio's bitch!!! yeah!!
                        This is my cool sig.

Comment

Your team would not choose a name, so I chose for you. ^_^

Comment

oo...i might wanna part take in v2
                            http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
                            -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
                            -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
                            -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

Originally posted by PhaeThorn
                              Where was freaky alien?
                              You didn't see him on bourg at all, but he was definitely there.

I thought a couple of those games were pretty fun. Some Freaky Alien magic won us the thief round on bourg, and obviously the guarding round was closer than I thought, if they were within 5 loot. But if the loot was split, they still had to get all 3 players into the exit and that's difficult at the best of times. It's all academic anyway.

I rather enjoyed the intense 2v2 match on theatre (until CD KO'd me sneakily in the crypts, that is ). That was pretty fun stuff at 5am in the morning.
                              Nightmaster,
                              .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
                              - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

Working...
                              X