Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you know somthing about either of these games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you know somthing about either of these games?

Yeah, there are two games i'm thinking of getting.

#1 - Age of Mythology

#2 - Wings of Honour (ww1 combat flight sim)

If anyone knows anything about either of these games (as to weather they are good or bad) please post them here. I don't buy games very often (as i have Thief to keep me busy enough ) but this is one exception. Thanks

Timmy
    "It is truly a shame that the guards must be kept from the very tools of thier proffesion, but such blatant misuse of gas arrows cannot be tolerated. Alas, that poor burrick..."

I have Age of Mythology. Let's just say I liked Ensemble Studios' last project better (Age of Empires 2)

Comment

If you like RTS games, get Age of Mythology. The only reason I didn't get it is that I'm just totally bored with RTS. They're all the same. Collect, build, destroy. I have enough games like that already. But, supposedly, AoM is really good if thats the kind of game you like to play.

Don't know about the other one.
      Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
      www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Yeah, AOM (Age of Mythology) looks cool. My friend showed me that game and the graphics are very well done!

If you are looking for a tactic / war game, take AOM.
        Quack .

Comment

AOM is AWESOME.... By far the real RTS game I have ever played.
          Thought for the day: Beware of Gods who do not laugh

http://bobthemad.8m.com/

Comment

Rise of Nations is probably the best RTS out right now

Comment

wow thanks guys! i was wondering, cuz i bought AOM 3 days ago :grin: was just making sure i didn't need to cancel
              "It is truly a shame that the guards must be kept from the very tools of thier proffesion, but such blatant misuse of gas arrows cannot be tolerated. Alas, that poor burrick..."

Comment

Originally posted by Thief13x
                Yeah, there are two games i'm thinking of getting.

#1 - Age of Mythology

#2 - Wings of Honour (ww1 combat flight sim)

If anyone knows anything about either of these games (as to weather they are good or bad) please post them here. I don't buy games very often (as i have Thief to keep me busy enough ) but this is one exception. Thanks

Timmy
                I've not got the 2nd one, however I DID enjoy Age Of Mythology for some time and would recommend it, it's good balanced RTS, I personnaly didnt' like Warcraft 3 but I liked AOM very much.

If you've got a force feedback joystick then maybe you should get the flight sim, I would personally because I have the other game and with 3 monitors I could have a wing in either side screen! hehehe but the choice is yours!
                ~TuF~

Comment

You can't go wrong buying Ensemble stuff (so far). I hope they keep producing quality games.

I guess in the Age series they'll keep following history....right up to current?
                  (They did state that AoM was NOT Age III.)
                  Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                  www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Working...
                  X