Low-Grav Thievery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low-Grav Thievery

did u know u can use the low-Grav Mutator from UT with Thievery? What a nonsense
    My leet Thievery Map
    My leet UT3 Map
    My leet AS Map

heh really? lol what other mutators work? I saw mention of matrix mutator in the forums somewhere, does that one work?

Comment

I thought this was a blast also, try it in combination with the flack cannon
      Never let LaughingRat shave your testicles with a rusty serrated knife.

Comment

its fun messing around with these mutators.......try ur very own invisible guards with the stealth mutator (to even the score )
        My leet Thievery Map
        My leet UT3 Map
        My leet AS Map

Comment

I've done it before.

Mid-air sword battles are the best. Thieves and guards flying at eachother trying to hit each other in mid air... heh.
          The only constant is change.
          (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

lol, mid air sword fighting sounds cool

Comment

It is. It's really hard to actually hit the person though, you have to jump at the same time usually for it to work. Sometimes you just have to resort to arrows and bolts, but that's fun too. And since you're moving so slow it's not all that hard to hit each other.
              The only constant is change.
              (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Mid-air swordfights would be a lot more fun if you could actually see the other person's sword. That reminds me of the big flying swordfight scene near the end of Big Trouble in Little China.

:swordthi: http://www.wingkong.net/video/swords.avi

Comment

LowGrav Shockarena is my Favorite :grin: (if ure a Thief and have to run from 5 shockrifling AI that changes ur Thievery Experience somehow )

Even the Relic Mutator works....altough the AI grabs them first always somehow...but u gotta see AI-Guards with Defense and Regeneration Relic (argh )
                  My leet Thievery Map
                  My leet UT3 Map
                  My leet AS Map

Comment

Originally posted by Schleicher
                    Even the Relic Mutator works....altough the AI grabs them first always somehow...
                    Well, relics are always spawned at pathnodes, and pathnodes is what AIs use to move around.
                    ]V[]V[

Comment

nah nah nah you gotta play with the grapple mutators cause then you can be really sneaky... with the grapple w00t....errr...yeah any way its really fun
                      An open mind is like a fortress, with its gates unbarred and and guarded

Comment

Originally posted by Schleicher
                        ...but u gotta see AI-Guards with Defense and Regeneration Relic (argh )
                        The blackjack ignores these power-ups (at least if you hit them in the back of the head...)
                        It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

Working...
                        X