Thievery 1.5 I see the light?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thievery 1.5 I see the light?

Devs, you guys shouldn't stop working on Thievery. Even though some people have quit. As long as you got Dalai this project can go a long way. There has been ZERO and I mean :mmph: news about the next version of Thievery.

I for one do not want to see this mod die when everyone is here to support it. You devs should get in touch with the community and ask for help. There are alot of talented people out there that have free time and are willing to help. Please don't give up and let us know what is going to happen.

All the UT2k3 mods are unoriginal . Thievery can beat any mod out there with enough development in my book. Thief 3 won't be out till 2004 and hell it might get delayed again. Anyway if your going to quit developing for Thievery atleast try to find some team that can continue the development.

Thievery has not stopped development. The devs have lives, too, you know.
    JM

Comment

I'll just quote someone.
      <Thwark> there's going to be a 1.5

Comment

Yes, there is going to be a 1.5. But what I meant is that the devs aren't working on thievery day and night. I don't know all of them, really. I have no idea of their personal lives, but I know some of them have fulltime jobs and thievery isn't the only thing they have to do.

But, trust me, there will be a 1.5.
        JM

Comment

This is a bit unfair in my opinion.

As long as you got Dalai this project can go a long way.
          The other developers are equally important to this project. And they need our support just as well. Think of Eljoelio, he might be a wacky person, but if it wasn't for him, there weren't any AI. Think of Thwark, he made all the sound stuff happen.
          Jered and Predator for the objects. And so on. It's not only Dalai that worked on this project other people helped too. </feetkissing>

Comment

Originally posted by Dalai
            lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ř·mega
              Think of Eljoelio
              All the time baybeee

Nightmaster,
              .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
              - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

I have a desktop collage i made of Joel and his dog.

:grin:

Comment

i think they should have tried porting it to 2k3 a while ago it would have won the make somthing unreal contest if they entered it..much to sad....
                  An open mind is like a fortress, with its gates unbarred and and guarded

Comment

That would be A LOT of trouble, Assassin.

Thievery took years to make.
                    JM

Comment

Yeah TUT 2k would take 2 years... Far too long. No chance of that.
                      Chimp off the old Block

Game Designer

Comment

new rule for Thwark to post in the rules sticky:

Anyone ever mentioning porting Thievery to UT2003 again will get a quick "No." tattooed onto their forehead and a swift kick in the bum.
                        "Shivers running down my spine,
                        whos blood? I know its mine.
                        -I am The Hunted"

GBH

Comment

heheh why cause the player physics would allow for unbelivable game play or because you could hide in so manny places in greatly detailed maps, orbecause your just to lazy to get off you a$$ and buy the game.
                          An open mind is like a fortress, with its gates unbarred and and guarded

Comment

Or maybe it's because the devs have already spent over 3 years on this project that they're NOT making any profit from, and don't want to start over from scratch.

Comment

Seriously Assassin, just be quiet and go sit in the corner.
                              The only constant is change.
                              (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Working...
                              X