Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• comments on the pirates of carabean

Hey!

I would like to know if anyone as see the movie pirates of carabean and if you saw it i would like to have your comment on it please!

thank you
    Good bye!
    Aurevoir!

leaving

I thought it was really good. Not a super Johnny Depp fan, but I have to admit, the roles he plays, including his role in Pirates are amazingly humorous and acted as no one else could do. Good plot line, but also a little corny like the mummy and the mummy returns, but definitely would see it again.

Comment

well, i wouldn't pay money to see it again but i would if it was free. overall it was a good comedy with a regular disney plot.
      This is my cool sig.

Comment

I just rented Vanilla sky last night.........Awesome !! Highly recommended !!

All this time I was avoiding it cause I dont care for tom cruise, Atleast not after the turd called....... Miniorty Report........Yech......Patoooey !
        Never let LaughingRat shave your testicles with a rusty serrated knife.

Comment

Thank you peoples!
          Good bye!
          Aurevoir!

leaving

Comment

Not bad, I saw it a little while ago. I was kind of concentrating on the girl beside me, but the movie was decent.

The only constant is change.
            (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Originally posted by CrouchingDork
              Not bad, I saw it a little while ago. I was kind of concentrating on the girl beside me, but the movie was decent.
              Oh, is THAT what prompted the restraining order? Now I understand.

Next time, take a date, and leave strangers in the theater alone.

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                Originally posted by CrouchingDork
                Oh, is THAT what prompted the restraining order? Now I understand.

Next time, take a date, and leave strangers in the theater alone.

Actually, it was my friend's friend. And she played on my soccer team as a call-up once, so I knew her a bit.

Btw, go on ICQ for a sec if you can.
                The only constant is change.
                (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

vanilla sky huh? mmmmh ..i don't remember this movie but i know i saw it...mmmh i'll rent it again! :wink:
                  Good bye!
                  Aurevoir!

leaving

Comment

It was too long. Could have cut half an hour out of it. Depp was Okay but I couldn't tell whether he was drunk or was coming on to everyone he encountered. The head baddy pirate was great though. I thought the story was a little hollow and that it seemed really useless for Undead to be fighting each other when it doesn't make much difference to. Could have been better. Could have been worse.
                    ...and all is silent, save the voice of the clock...

Comment

"Vanilla Sky" was cracked out. I really didn't like it but I think it could be good on shrooms or something of that nature.
                      BobTheDog says, "Now you've gone too far!"

Comment

I thought the movie was very decent. It had that Monkey Island feeling to it.
                        Pirates own your ass.
                        JM

Comment

Heh, I liked the monkey too, though, he was cute...but i ain't liked the undead monkey heh but anyways, thank you peoples, i'll send that to my friend she wanted to have peoples comment before she her spend money to go see this movie
                          Good bye!
                          Aurevoir!

leaving

Comment

natalie portman squared.
                            "Tyler sold his soap to department stores at $20 a bar. Lord knows what they charged. It was beautiful. We were selling rich women their own fat asses back to them."

Comment

Why do I have this queezy feeling that I have seen pictures of her posted in all of the forums I have visited in the past 2 weeks?

Comment

Working...
                              X