Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many Thievery players have realy played Thief 1 and 2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many Thievery players have realy played Thief 1 and 2?

I want to know who of you guys played Thief1 and 2?
    Or did you play only one part?
    I played both parts in the highest difficult without Problems!
    My favourite map in Thief 1 was the old town where the Ghost Citadel of the hamerites stand in!Thies map was super!
    My favourite map i Thief 2 was the harbour (its a map like Warehouse but only better)
    Now its your turn to tell me your favourite things of Thief 1 and 2!
    How do you prove that you exist...?
    Maybe we don't exist...!

** raises a hand.. **

I've ghosted both.

Comment

My favorite things in T2? I can't say really, every OM has it's own quality, and all the FMs are just one big blur of citys and towns and estates and tombs...

Tho I can say I much prefer city missions over undead ones, tho The Inverted Manse is cool 'cause of the replay value on different skill settings (although I started on expert the first time I ran T2, and have never AFAIK completed any game on anything but that, even tho I tried to force myself).
      ]V[]V[

Comment

I have all 3 thief games. I finished T1 and T2 and yesterday I installed Thief Gold

Comment

Never played any of the others tbh.

Comment

Guilty as charged!! T1 & T2

Comment

You should play them!
              I think that they should be very cheap now ,I bought Thief 2 for 8 Euro!
              The engine of the games is a bit old...but for a real thief player it is a must to play these games!
              How do you prove that you exist...?
              Maybe we don't exist...!

Comment

I can play through both with my freakin' eyes closed and my speakers turned off! :twisted:

-Ghosted.
                -Fully Looted.
                -Owned.

-p.s (Try System Shock 2 for a new "Thief like" challenge... uses the same game engine as T1 and T2, but with a futuristic genre)
                -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                -YT

Comment

got thief 1 and 2 the weekend they came out

played both in assassin mode...
                  then i learned to ghost...
                  played almost every fan mission...

moon phases and moods change my playing style...

thief series.. best game ever created...
                  Are those my fingers in your pocket...?

Comment

actually, i just bought TDP last week. i feel so... noob. ive worked on it on varying difficulties. im on the lost city. id have to say that The Sword is my favorite map so far. at first i hated it because it was enormous and very weird; towards the end it was very organic, which looks like shit in that engine. overall, though, it was a fun level with NO zombies = a good map.

as for T2, only played the demo. it had the funniest conversation ever. check the siggy.

by the way, what the hell was that weird insect man with the long head in teh sewers on the Haunted Cathedral?
                    "Tyler sold his soap to department stores at $20 a bar. Lord knows what they charged. It was beautiful. We were selling rich women their own fat asses back to them."

Comment

Played both. Learned about Theivery seeking information concerning Thief3.
                      Give some taffer fire, and you'll keep him warm for the night with one less reason to cause trouble for the master.
                      Set a taffer on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life, and have no need to bother the master.

Comment

Yeah, I allways thought that was funny. I especially liked camping until they started to fight, and fling a few random arrows at them.

One of the best maps in my O But Its only in Teef gold.

Oh yeah, Played tdp and gold
                        Never let LaughingRat shave your testicles with a rusty serrated knife.

Comment

I've played T1,TG,and T2.
                          Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

Yep, I have the entire collection myself. Thief1&2 are the greatest games ever.
                            I Need Training!

Comment

Haven't played 'em yet.
                              Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Working...
                              X