Did someone say FireSpam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did someone say FireSpam?

Currently I am running Mortal Monkey's Firebolt mutator on my server, and ive pumped all the settings from 100, upto 9000! Now come on my server, shoot a firebolt at the sky, and then talk to me about firespam. In short, its basically one big nuke. worse than the redeemer.

YaY

Pssst...you can use negative values on the damage and push :wink:
    ]V[]V[

Comment

Originally posted by MortalMonkey
      YaY

Please may I have this mutator MM so I can put it on the ghosting Server to reduce the Firebolt damage?

Spank yoU!
      ~TuF~

Comment

http://www.thieveryut.com/bb/viewtop...=1742&start=50
        ]V[]V[

Comment

Originally posted by tundra
          In short, its basically one big nuke. worse than the redeemer.
          heh, y don't u just put redeemers in then
          This is my cool sig.

Comment

because its WORSE! hehe a few of us were having fun. Shoot a firebolt at the sky and no matter how deep you get into the basement, you all die and the game is over.

But now ive been playing with the lower values. I have it set where there is no flame at all after it explodes. But i think there should be some small flames shot. But I dont kno what you all would prefer, haven't played long enough to know how bad firespam can be for some of you.

Got the respawning firecrystals too. those are nice.

Comment

Fire crystals? don't remember them...
              "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Originally posted by tundra
                because its WORSE! hehe a few of us were having fun. Shoot a firebolt at the sky and no matter how deep you get into the basement, you all die and the game is over.
                That reminds me, I included two booleans, bPushIgnoreWall and bDamageIgnoreWall, but somehow managed to forget to mention them in the Mutators thread. I've updated it now tho.
                ]V[]V[

Comment

what do those do?

Comment

That reminds me, I included two booleans, bPushIgnoreWall and bDamageIgnoreWall, but somehow managed to forget to mention them in the Mutators thread. I've updated it now tho.
                    Perhaps you could write up a small readme, defining all the variables and their effects, and include it in the .zip?

Comment

Originally posted by TheMachine
                      YaY

Please may I have this mutator MM so I can put it on the ghosting Server to reduce the Firebolt damage?

Spank yoU!
                      Sweet! Great idea, Mach!

Comment

Originally posted by The Dragon
                        Sweet! Great idea, Mach!
                        I gotta disagree with you on that one. Firebolts aren't that hard to avoid, and ghosters should have even less trouble with them.
                        Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                          Perhaps you could write up a small readme, defining all the variables and their effects, and include it in the .zip?
                          Done.

And also, the files were all wrong, so if you've D/Ld it before now, you'd better do so again. And knowing angelfire, you'd better check that the zip is dated right as well.
                          ]V[]V[

Comment

Originally posted by DarkBill
                            Originally posted by The Dragon
                            Sweet! Great idea, Mach!
                            I gotta disagree with you on that one. Firebolts aren't that hard to avoid, and ghosters should have even less trouble with them.
                            Well then, you should then have no trouble against an 8 firebolt loadout.

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Mercenary
                              Well then, you should then have no trouble against an 8 firebolt loadout.
                              That's why he issued a challenge. He'll take anyone on Nostalgia who thinks he can take him with an 8 firebolt loadout.

Comment

Working...
                              X