HI MAD GERBIL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HI MAD GERBIL!

Did my bitching about firespam made you come back? Or was there a deeper reason? I see you browsing the forum.

DarkBill told me he threw down the glove thingy and so I had to see what was up with that.

I'm glad to see that you've had the courage to take over my post as chief whiner while I was away. I didn't think anyone could fill my shoes but I see you've had to remove the laces to make yourself comfortable.
    "A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism

Comment

Actually, I excpect most of the bitching to be coming from others - as soon as my thread falls off the front page.

And, I will stomach firespam as of now, if that's what it would take to not be a hypocrite.

Comment

Bored of Shadowbane yet MB?

Comment

:lol: taffers like MG always come back...at least to look around
          http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
          -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
          -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
          -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

OMG!! Mad_Gerbil!! Wow!! good to see you again!!!!
            Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
            www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Originally posted by DarkProject
              :lol: taffers like MG always come back...at least to look around
              Nah, you guys will never hear from the legendary Gerbil again... that is until his next post :grin: WB boss!
              I Need Training!

Comment

Originally posted by Grey Fox
                Bored of Shadowbane yet MB?
                Yes.
                PvP + Level Mill + Template Whoredom = Bored Gerbil
                "A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism

Comment

oomph.
                  Deftones

Comment

OMG!

Comment

is he back?? cool !!! another head to practice my BJ on I hope to meet you in games too my old KOed friend
                      "What'll we do tonight, RaughingLat?"
                      "Same thing we do every night, Granky, try to take over the world."

Comment

hey MG :swordthi:
                        This is my cool sig.

Comment

I dunno how much I'll be playing.
                          I'm in a holding pattern waiting for Horizons to come out Oct 28th. Between now and then I need to get a website up and I have a long ways to go. (just got the domain name this week: www.ancientistarian.com)

I'm pretty much tired of getting owned in online games :lol: so a PvE game will be a refreshing break.

Comment

Owned? you?

Never!

If you won't play online, i'll have ot get someone to challenge you.
                            "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

I logged onto TUT last night for a few minutes but I spent most of my time trying to figure out all those mindless things ya don't have to think about when yer in good practice.

'Darn, I forgot to set a hotkey for walk backwards'.
                              'Oh gerbils, I forgot to buy a loadout.'
                              *klunk*

I have to say though, in all honesty, that TUT is prolly the best game I've played in the last 2 years. I think it is a much more marketable game than Shadowbane and if they'd give it a new graphics engine and tweak a couple of things (add some maps, etc) I could see it being a decent seller.

It's sad to say, but TUT has tons more depth than Shadowbane when it comes to actually causing a person to think about PvP.

Comment

Working...
                              X