Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natural Selection 2.0 is out...

...and it's freaking awesome. Go download it at ns.org or at the Ready Room

The sensory chambers have a new found strength in this version , they cloak everything in range... so you can sneak upon unsuspecting marines to backstab them or simply "ghost" the map as a gorge dropping buildings for your team , safely hidden from rambos. (marines can still investigate hidden hives by using scanner sweeps or just "shadowbumping" into cloaked building)

Or you can play the unreachable sharpshooter as a lerk flying around annoying marines with spikes and spores. Or utterly devour marines as onos ect...

I've been meaning to try this mod out.I'll have to download it when I get DSL.

Comment

Since the mod is out, I played it a lot and there was such a funny situation, I just have to tell you. We (the marines) entered a room and suddenly some offence chambers (defence turrets) became visible and attacked us. We destroyed them and also saw some aliens who turned invisible. Suddenly, I saw that everyone pulled out his knife and ran around, slashing the air with the hope to hit an alien. I couldn´t stop laughing.

Comment

Ah I love this mod. One of my favs next to Thievery and DesertCombat

One of the reasons I love the game so much mind you is voice chat. HL has voice chat done so well and it makes team work 1000x times easier. No needing to guess what your team mates want you to do in tight spots and no need to stop and type crap

I seriously wish every single game had voice chat instead of having to type (Of course if you play HL mods you get vary VARY annoyed with games that do not have voice chat as you can't get info to team mates in a quick enough manner by typing)
        ZT

Comment

Originally posted by Freaky Alien
          Since the mod is out, I played it a lot and there was such a funny situation, I just have to tell you. We (the marines) entered a room and suddenly some offence chambers (defence turrets) became visible and attacked us. We destroyed them and also saw some aliens who turned invisible. Suddenly, I saw that everyone pulled out his knife and ran around, slashing the air with the hope to hit an alien. I couldn´t stop laughing.
          OMG! SHADOWSLASH!

Did you ghost it?
          The only constant is change.
          (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Yeah, right...
            It's a game for lamers
            No, I wasn't serious... I know the game, but I don't like it... Dunno why ....
            Vorbei die Zeit, da Müكiggang unser einzig Laster gewesen
            ¹·£egenذ-DOES NOT EXIST
            We are now Via-Nox.

Comment

Originally posted by ¹·£egenذ-Roo
              It's a game for lamers

fixed
              Never let LaughingRat shave your testicles with a rusty serrated knife.

Comment

Working...
              X