Enough is enough.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enough is enough.

The map is breakout. It's me and a few thieves against 5 or so guards. I Spawn, and kill a couple guards. Woo, here comes SwissMercenary. Runs at me, shoots a firebolt. Shoots another firebolt. Shoots another firebolt. Shoots another firebolt. Shoots another firebolt. He kills himself with fire, and I start laughing.

5 seconds later, there's SwissMerc again. Firebolt. Firebolt. I run into the vents. He follows me. So of course, I crack him. Firebolt. Firebolt. He kills himself AGAIN.

THis happened to me and a few thieves that game. I figure he suicided for the purposes of firespamming at least 4 times. Now, apparently, this is OK, according to SwissMercenary. I really don't care about firespamming, but I'm pretty sure raging gets you a ban.

What does everyone else think?
    Swiss should be warned, and then banned.
    0.00%
    Swiss should be banned.
    0.00%
    Raging is fine. Let's all rage.
    0.00%
    He did nothing wrong.
    100.00%
    The only constant is change.
    (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

I think the best thing to do is just prove the tactic is ineffective.
    If he lost 4 lives was he being effective?

As for the public poll I have to give it a thumbs down.
    Present your complaint to an Admin and allow them to handle it without the public lynching.
    "A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism

Comment

SwissMercenary - "Take it to the forums."

I DID prove it was ineffective. Unfortunately, the rest of my team kept dying, and we lost.

Comment

Do you remember on which server you did play?
        Deftones

Comment

suiciding is fine, aslong as you:

- Are stuck in a part of the map you can not come out.
          - Do not take a new life away, example a thief suicides to let a teammate get the loot or objective. However this is their last life, so he goes into rat mode.

Suiciding is not fine if:

- You want to rage with it.
          - You suicide to get a new loadout.
          - You steal away a life from the lives pool.

Note, this is my opinion, but I will act like it if I have the power to do so.
          On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Brody's.

Comment

Phae, does that mean you think it was OK or not?

Comment

Originally posted by CrouchingDork
                Erm ..... can you read? Maby you should have a look at the line where i said something about "suiciding is NOT fine if: ...."
                On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

I give it a no-no. This wasn't fair.
                  JM

Comment

Let's see.

First thief I see - I firebolt. He catfalls, and jumps down to the first floor (From the upper cell block.). I jump down. I lose him.

30 seconds later, I see another thief. 3 firebolts later, that thief is almost dead, and I am dead.

Next thief leads me to vents, where, because i dont watn to waste firebolts, he kills me with arrows.

Next thief runs into vents. I firebolt. He cracks. I EXPECT HIM TO FOLLOW UP WITH ARROWS. I am looking in his general direction as im cracked. I fire 2 firebolts at him. Previous firebolts + arrows alread nearly killed me. I die.

I never hit myself in firebolts when there wasnt a thief nearby.

Do you know what suiciding to get a new loadout would be?

Jumping off the stairs.

Firebolting walls, to get yourself to low hp, when there are no thiefs nearby.

Did I do any of those? HELL NO.

Funny how the guards were not complaining. The thieves on the other hand where whining up a storm.

I'm completely sorry for the firespam - I forgot that I was on Brodys. That is the only offense I have committed.

Comment

Originally posted by PhaeThorn
                      Erm ..... can you read? Maby you should have a look at the line where i said something about "suiciding is NOT fine if: ...."
                      I wasn't sure if you classified it as raging or suiciding intentionally. I'm pretty sure I can read.

Comment

Whatever you want to call it Swiss, what you're doing is deliberately causing trouble because you don't want to have to change the way you play to accomodate the game as it is. You're, what, over 20? Quit throwing tantrums, grow up, and act like the adult you're supposed to be becoming.

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Mercenary
                          Let's see.

First thief I see - I firebolt. He catfalls, and jumps down to the first floor (From the upper cell block.). I jump down. I lose him.

30 seconds later, I see another thief. 3 firebolts later, that thief is almost dead, and I am dead.

Next thief leads me to vents, where, because i dont watn to waste firebolts, he kills me with arrows.

Next thief runs into vents. I firebolt. He cracks. I EXPECT HIM TO FOLLOW UP WITH ARROWS. I am looking in his general direction as im cracked. I fire 2 firebolts at him. Previous firebolts + arrows alread nearly killed me. I die.

I never hit myself in firebolts when there wasnt a thief nearby.

Do you know what suiciding to get a new loadout would be?

Jumping off the stairs.

Firebolting walls, to get yourself to low hp, when there are no thiefs nearby.

Did I do any of those? HELL NO.

Funny how the guards were not complaining. The thieves on the other hand where whining up a storm.

I'm completely sorry for the firespam - I forgot that I was on Brodys. That is the only offense I have committed.
                          Weeeeeee. So, that time where you killed youself, and ran right back to me about 5 seconds later, came into the vents, where I cracked you, and you continued to firespam yourself to death... that wasn't suiciding? The reason I didn't shoot you is because I had no arrows left. Used them on AI, and okih. So, somehow I magically made you die? Or was it the crack arrow that killed you?

Comment

I wasn't sure if you classified it as raging or suiciding intentionally. I'm pretty sure I can read.
                            Either way, they were both under the "not fine" text. So i guess the answer was obvious

And swiss, if you use firebolts like that, you will most likely kill yourself. It's a fact I have seen it over and over. However those people were smart enough to stop once they were dead. If you keep going on with the firebolt spamming and by doing that killing yourself, you are really sad.

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Either way, they were both under the "not fine" text. So i guess the answer was obvious
                              I meant that I wasn't sure if you classified it as not fine. Yeesh.

Comment

Working...
                              X