Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

58 years passed after the first bomb strikes...Hirosima

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 58 years passed after the first bomb strikes...Hirosima

    You all know about what happened about the 2 bombs of mass destraction that striked Nagashaki and Hirosima and today we are closing 58 years from these strikes... Some of you have read a lot about that and some of you have just heard the story or one of the *stories* that some people made to excuse some things (cough cough) anyways... What do I believe doesnt matter I just want to hear your opinion about this...
    0
    Yes
    0%
    0
    No
    0%
    0
    Yes and I will still be
    0%
    0
    I never was
    0%
    0
    "What'll we do tonight, RaughingLat?"
    "Same thing we do every night, Granky, try to take over the world."

  • #2
    Originally posted by Tisfulakistakagela
    You all know about what happened about the 2 bombs of mass destraction that striked Nagashaki and Hirosima and today we are closing 58 years from these strikes... Some of you have read a lot about that and some of you have just heard the story or one of the *stories* that some people made to excuse some things (cough cough) anyways... What do I believe doesnt matter I just want to hear your opinion about this...
    To the thwarkinator, sry about the quote, but I felt it was so precious, it shouldnt be changed.

    My opinion is that mabe you should have taken the time to actually form a sentence. ops: Or learn how to spell, (or at least use spellcheck) or maby even use proper sentence structure, ya know,about like so we can know about what the hell your talking about.

    You say your opine dosent matter? Well, I guess I cant find fault with that !
    Are you still happy us people????? What the fuck does that mean??? Still Hafuckinppy about what you sick fuck ?? Then again, Mabye Im taking it all the wrong way. Im sorry, You were saying?
    Never let LaughingRat shave your testicles with a rusty serrated knife.

    Comment


    • #3
      I have no reason to be unhappy, do i? Why would i be unhappy for a thing that i have very little, if anything, to do with? Why in the world would feel unhappy for something that has changed the world in a more positive way than an unpositive one?
      "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Radamanthus
        I have no reason to be unhappy, do i? Why would i be unhappy for a thing that i have very little, if anything, to do with? Why in the world would feel unhappy for something that has changed the world in a more positive way than an unpositive one?
        So, you are implying that the Dresden carpet firebombing is also good, even though that was a german town of 650 000 civilians, refugees, ect, of no military importance whatsoever, that was literaly burnt to the ground by allied bombing. 2 days later, when rescue crews from neighbouring towns arrived, another wave of allied carpetbombings was sent to kill even more people.

        But, hey, it in no way affects you, so screw them.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by TED NUGENT
          (or atleast use spellcheck)
          There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there is MasterCard.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Swiss Mercenary
            Originally posted by TED NUGENT
            (or at least use spellcheck)
            There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there is Mastercrad.
            once again the us has to act as a crutch for some foreign entity
            Never let LaughingRat shave your testicles with a rusty serrated knife.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by TED NUGENT
              once again the us has to act as a crutch for some foreign entity
              I sure as hell didn't write that.

              Comment


              • #8
                No, But you did vote. And your not even a US people.BTW, No I didnt vote. I find the question objectional, and will not participate in the discussion !
                Never let LaughingRat shave your testicles with a rusty serrated knife.

                Comment


                • #9
                  LAME!
                  ]V[]V[

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Swiss Mercenary
                    So, you are implying that the Dresden carpet firebombing is also good, even though that was a german town of 650 000 civilians, refugees, ect, of no military importance whatsoever, that was literaly burnt to the ground by allied bombing. 2 days later, when rescue crews from neighbouring towns arrived, another wave of allied carpetbombings was sent to kill even more people.

                    But, hey, it in no way affects you, so screw them.
                    OMG! Firespammers!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Doesn't that just reek with irony...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Swiss Mercenary
                        So, you are implying that the Dresden carpet firebombing is also good, even though that was a german town of 650 000 civilians, refugees, ect, of no military importance whatsoever, that was literaly burnt to the ground by allied bombing. 2 days later, when rescue crews from neighbouring towns arrived, another wave of allied carpetbombings was sent to kill even more people.

                        But, hey, it in no way affects you, so screw them.
                        No, i'm not implying that, instead teh circumstances of teh nuclearbombings furthered the human race with amazing amounts of technology. If these bombs were not dropped at thsis time at place, the world could very likely have been thrown headfirst into a nuclear winter, ruining both the economy and the environment in one felll swoop of terror. Instead, we are at a stalemate of war, each nation too afraid of the bomb to dare drop it on another. In short: a lot of good, as well as bad, came out of the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

                        If you want, i could go into a lot more detail, but if you read carefully and have an open mind, you can get what i mean.
                        "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I agree with Rad in both his posts.


                          EDIT: Oh, yeah..and i'm just a bit confused as to why the f*** you would post a topic like this. Its not current news (unless the 58 year anniversary of something is special and I didn't know it...). You just trying to create animosity or something?
                          Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                          www.usyetzer.com

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I'm very proud of the USA's role in WWII.

                            At the end of that war we had a technology that would have allowed us to completely rule the world. Instead, that technology was used to force the enemy to surrender and which point the application of the technology stopped.

                            Japan got the beating they asked for when they started the war. Perhaps you should ask them if they are happy with thier decision?
                            "A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              oh my, I usually dont intefeer in thoses matter..

                              but ww2 and united states...omg..

                              i still can't believe a lot of you US citizen still approuves the use of atomic during ww2...

                              And i still guess that you believe that the empire of Japan were the first to intefeer into the other's buisness...

                              An attack doesn't arrives just by...they are causes, wich I know aren't fully explained to the average US citizen..Some of you should check on Foreing history books and learn the true history of war in the pacific (wich didnt start at pearl harbor)...

                              For the use of atomic bombs (they arent nuke in case you didn't know) I totally disagree with their use in 1945. And someone gotta explain me why they dropped a second bomb, I believe one bomb dropped is more than enough to prouve you've got atomic power.

                              I am very proud to be a Canadian and not from elswhere.

                              I apologize for beeing blunt.
                              ------

                              ------"

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X