Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thievery review on Digiworld!

http://digiworld.tv/d.tv?p=482&i=153...J6zSbkqo030MKM

"For evidence of this mod's genius: when you die, rather than sitting around and wiggling thumbs, you're reincarnated as a rat and can run around the level as you wish. And get in acrobatic death-fights with fellow rodents for a special score. It's tempting to argue greatness purely on that fact alone. Does Counter-Strike allow you to play as Rat? Clearly not."

Nice.

I followed the State Online forum link and it seems there are a few players over that way...
    Nightmaster,
    .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
    - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

Funny page, funny review.

Comment

"It's nowhere as popular as it should be..."

True though. We really need to advertise in some way.
        JM

Comment

Banner text suggestions for Thievery advertise campaign:

"Thievery, for all you thieving needs."

"We got crates!"

"Thievery: The game where players get to smash each others skulls with maces."

Comment

Thievery: Its not the size of your mace, its how much you can smash with it.

Thievery: Who wnats to play Theivary!!!!11
            Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
            www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Originally posted by Garlisk
              Thievery: Who wnats to play Theivary!!!!11
              Heh, that reminds me when someone came in the IRC channel, saying "Any1 want to play therrvy?". :?
              JM

Comment

I wish I had the dough to back a UT2003 version of this game for release to the public (like on disk at best buy). I really think it could bring in some good $$$$.

So much time and effort has gone into balance and thinking the game out it is really ahead of so many other products at this point.

The rat thing is just one of many apsects of this game that is outstanding.
                "A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism

Comment

Ello peeps! Some of you may remember me from a while back, but I haven't been on the servers cos of work and all that :roll: Anyway, I see you are thinking about advertising Thievery and I may be able to help. I have a site thats kinda booming with its growth and is very active. Perhaps I could put a banner up there for you? Just a thought because Thievery did always seem underated and never got the recognition it deserved. Anyway if one of the mods get back to me with some interest, I'll see what I can do...
                  ...Fausty
                  (Insert something witty here cos I'm way too busy)

Comment

Thievery : all that is yours shall soon be mine (MB's idea)
                    Thievery : where do you want to rob today ?

Comment

Hi Korax. I was meaning first of tell me if you're interested in my offer, then give me some details. I was expecting a proper image banner mate :?
                      (Insert something witty here cos I'm way too busy)

Comment

Maybe something that looks like http://www.thieveryut.com/Images/titlebar.gif

Couldn't post the image itself, would have created an evil sidescroller.
                        JM

Comment

Originally posted by Lurox
                          Maybe something that looks like http://www.thieveryut.com/Images/titlebar.gif

Couldn't post the image itself, would have created an evil sidescroller.
                          like this???

Black Cat Games
                          ThieveryUT
                          Alien Swarm

Comment

Yar!!! Evil sidescroller!!! DIE!!!!

Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                            www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Thievery could use some new players, but I definately do not want it to become as popular as any of the major Half-Life mods. If it does we would just get a bunch of lamers and the community would go to hell.

Comment

Working...
                              X