Gerbil works late...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gerbil works late...

The entire city of Lansing Michigan (as well as much of the northeast) is without power. In the center of the darkness there is MSU which has it's own power plant.

It's almost 90 outside and at home my family is roasting and without a working internet.

Looks like I'll be needin' to stay at work late tonight....
    "A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism

Sorry, taffers, tonight's KO practice will have to wait....

Comment

Smite the taffer who stolen the power gem!

Unleash the Builder's fury!
      Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

Yeah! Burn the corn! Eat the houses! Gwahahaha!

Oh, and LaughingRat, your signature is grammatically incorrect. One person walks into a bar. Two people walk.

Comment

Originally posted by Salsa
          Oh, and LaughingRat, your signature is grammatically incorrect. One person walks into a bar. Two people walk.
          Three people also walk, and since the joke is predicated upon these "three" people turning out to be one only later on, it IS grammatically correct.

Comment

It seems like its 3 people, yes, but its only one person.

Comment

Its grammatically correct until you get past the elipses. Then it turns into a grammatically incorrect comment. Its like rip in the space/time continuum.

Comment

Originally posted by Salsa
                It seems like its 3 people, yes, but its only one person.
                Semantically, it's one person. However, syntactically, it's three. Therefore, the syntax, or "grammar", is correct.

Comment

Syntastic!
                  Nightmaster,
                  .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
                  - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Gerbil
                    The entire city of Lansing Michigan (as well as much of the northeast) is without power. In the center of the darkness there is MSU which has it's own power plant.

It's almost 90 outside and at home my family is roasting and without a working internet.

Looks like I'll be needin' to stay at work late tonight....
                    You have family in Lansing MI too huh? i hope myn roasts and dies there.
                    "It is truly a shame that the guards must be kept from the very tools of thier proffesion, but such blatant misuse of gas arrows cannot be tolerated. Alas, that poor burrick..."

Comment

*GASP!*

I was right! blackouts aer contagious!

*runs to New York, and makes sure nobody in the city leaves*
                      "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Working...
                      X