More paint comics to come.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More paint comics to come.

Even though I can't draw like Garklisk and my comics are boring as hell.

Comic 2: No Trespassing.

lol!!!! we-got-bling mansion Love it
    "They say we cleaned out the royal treasury, and took the kings wedding ring off his finger as he slept!" "That must have taken an entire team of our best sneaks." "I heard it was lieutenant Jarvis." "Impossible!"
    -Two unknown CTG probies

Comment

Hi Virus. Welcome back
      I Need Training!

Comment

I haven't been purposely avoiding thievery. I was in Italy enjoying the chicks the beach and the heatwave... actually, I wasn't enjoying the heatwave. When it's 45 degrees celcius in the shadow outside not many people are out to have fun.

Anyway, I'm back now... I noticed Mad gerbil is also back (Shadowbane didn't work out?) and RLF is alive again, albeit it's only an image of it's former self. I hope now that Gerbil is back the RLF will also make a comeback and we can go and own the servers again.

By the way, weren't you supposed to join the Greek military?

Comment

lol!
          Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
          www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Originally posted by -=V12US=-
            This November. I will be away for a year. When I return, my guarding skillz will be up 900%
            I will post to say bye of course. You didn't think I would leave without saying bye did you? :wink:
            I Need Training!

Comment

Originally posted by "The_Judge
              You didn't think I would leave without saying bye did you? :wink:
              Well ... we can't have it all , can we? :roll:
              On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Originally posted by The_Judge
                Originally posted by -=V12US=-
                This November. I will be away for a year. When I return, my guarding skillz will be up 900%
                I will post to say bye of course. You didn't think I would leave without saying bye did you? :wink:
                Just don't go and mine the mess-hall doorways when they make you a soldier, hehe. Or put giant crates in front of the encampment gate to 'keep out them pesky thieves'.

Comment

Don't you have that backwards, -=V12US=-?

I thought putting up NO TRESSPASSING signs was like putting up HIT ME HARD signs to a thief.

Funny though.

"I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory,
                  even stopper death - if you aren't as big a bunch
                  of dunderheads as I usually have to teach." -- Professor Severus Snape.

Comment

Yes, TG, normally it would be a "Hit me hard" sign.

But what you don't know is that that thief is Benny's evil twin. :grin:
                    Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                    www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Working...
                    X