Messed up forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messed up forum

Is it just me, or is the forums mainpage a little messed up. can anyone else see the banner right before General Discussion?

If it's supposed ot be this way, it's grossly breaking the webpage design rules.
    "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Yeah... it's kinda un-beautiful.
    JM

Comment

Theres nothing wrong with the forums... Are you crazy?
      It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

They're in mid-update. Strange things will happen.
        Immortius' Forge

Comment

Yea someone is having fun with the banners, not to mention Dalai's new forums...

Comment

lol, you guys better take a look again!

Comment

WAHT?!?! NIGHTBLADE?!!? I HATE YOU ALL!

*runs away crying about how he has to spend $40 to keep up with his online player buddies.
              "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Do not worry, by the time they finish, it will probably cost you about $10.
                Give some taffer fire, and you'll keep him warm for the night with one less reason to cause trouble for the master.
                Set a taffer on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life, and have no need to bother the master.

Comment

Originally posted by Thebos
                  Do not worry, by the time they finish, it will probably cost you about $10.
                  Don't think so... seeing as to keep up, we'll have to buy UT2K4 for the improved engine... also, they plan on releasing masses of updates to keep the game interesting and popular, so don't expect to see the price drop anytime soon.

Comment

Working...
                  X