Black cat logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black cat logo

Do you like that black cat logo up here ?

(Joel's Dog logo )
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%

Well, it does what is says it does... its a cat and its black.
    That said, I'm missing the thief already...
    "Hey, careful, man, there's a beverage here!"

Comment

I don't really like the logo. The name is catchy and all, but the logo is lacking...

Comment

Wha' iz tis black cat stuff? BLACK DOG ALL THE WAY! (not that they care of course)
        Give some taffer fire, and you'll keep him warm for the night with one less reason to cause trouble for the master.
        Set a taffer on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life, and have no need to bother the master.

Comment

Originally posted by Thebos
          Wha' iz tis black cat stuff? BLACK DOG ALL THE WAY! (not that they care of course)
          Where dogs are concerned, I believe "Mad Dog" is the watchword of the day....

Comment

Ya know what...I agree now. I hadn't.

I like "Black Cat Games", but I think the logo lacks..

Make the logo a picture of a black cat, with bright green eyes, hissing from a dark shadow! Or ready to pounce or something.
            Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
            www.usyetzer.com

Comment

What about a cloaked firgure in an alleyway with a black cat at his/her feet?
              or
              Old Thief logo with a super impossed outline of a black cat in the foreground or background?

Comment

all i can say to the new logo is...

old logo:

Comment

Originally posted by Apache{NAD}
                  What about a cloaked firgure in an alleyway with a black cat at his/her feet?
                  Winnar!
                  Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                  www.usyetzer.com

Comment

I don't know what you're talking about. I've seen no black cat logo; I still see the TUT*

*Typical Ugly Thief

Comment

The font doesn't really work in both "Black cat Forums" and "Black Cat Games"

and the black cat would be cooler if it looked like the cat on the BlackCat Fireworks or some rendition of a shifty-eyed cat's head that look suspicious. I mean your games are based on sneakiness and suspicious characters.

Comment

i think it needs an upgrade :?
                        http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
                        -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
                        -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
                        -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

I like it, but IMO having it walk left disrupts the page composition on these forums: it directs your eye off the screen, and I think that's why so many people are reacting against it.

Left directed compositions are often used in comics to slow the pacing down, because a westerner, who reads both images and text from right to left top to bottom, will linger on such a composition, whereas a right derected composition sends the eye onward.

I think the logo works well going left if it's alone: that way it grabs more attention, which is what it's supposed to do. In the above context though, it draws attention away from the rest of each forum page: it's pulling the header apart and a simple flip would sort it.

Comment

Black + cat = maysteriousm, but no fun

ugly + thief=
                            "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

...Couldn't we have a big smiley pink hippotamus instead?

Comment

Working...
                              X