No announcement yet.

Saw another ThieveryUT mention today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw another ThieveryUT mention today...

...sorry,because I'm a bit crap I can't quite remember if it was in pczone or pcgamer mag(I was sneaking a quick free read in the newsagents)-but there was a small amusing mention of ThieveryUT whereby the game reviewer stated that it was currently his favourite online mod and made mention to the horrors of "shadow-slashing" by Guards...I would've scanned in a copy to post up here but I was too skint to buy the damn thing at the time.(Hence my sneaky off the shelf read)

Major Greek magazines also posted articles about TUT. I would scan them too, but I don't see the point since they are in Greek
    Unfortunately there are only three active Greek players including me... :x
    I Need Training!

Comment

A new UT2003 mod, named NightBlade, has gone public. Fans of Thievery for UT will be especially interested, as the same development team is working on NightBlade. Like Thievery, it will be a medieval thief-like themed mod.

-www.PlanetUnreal.com

Comment

I like the on www.beyondunreal.com more... Or the one on TTLG

Comment

So who is it thats writing these articles? We're obviously playing the game with them, so who the heck are they?
          Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
          www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Originally posted by Garlisk
            So who is it thats writing these articles? We're obviously playing the game with them, so who the heck are they?
            It's probably "Taffer".

Comment

Coo.

Don't look at me. I'm not the one spreading the 'good' word.

:wink:

Or am I?

jk
              "I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory,
              even stopper death - if you aren't as big a bunch
              of dunderheads as I usually have to teach." -- Professor Severus Snape.

Comment

Working...
              X