Poll: Do you prefer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Do you prefer?

OK.. I myself like to mix my stealth and killer instinct ... Like sneaking to guards and beating the hell out of them with the blackjack (even though it's not really possible to beat the hell out of them with this mod... cause you have to run after the first hit). I don't think i'd ghost well, considering if i saw a guard in the dark with his back turned... i wouldn't be able to resist giving a severe blow to the back of his head. I wouldn't be a good DM'r either, because if i wanted to DM i wouldn't be playing this mod now would I?
    Ghosting
    100.00%
    Mixed
    0.00%
    DM'ing
    0.00%
    Rosebud frozen peas... They're filled with country goodness and green pea-ness... Wait that's terrible! (walks out) (walks back in and grabs some peas) just a handful for the road...

I mix it up. I lean toward DMing, but fall short of total DM. I'm a ghosting DMer. Yeah...
    Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
    www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Whatever gives the best chance of Victory. Usually ghosting, sometimes even swording. But mainly Ghosting 8)
      Nightwarden,
      .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
      - "Earth dons the red; calls the maggots."

Comment

Always ghosting here...

Comment

I prefer the "thiever" way of playing...
          JM

Comment

Whatever gets an easier win. In Korman, for example, I KNOW that I can plug at lest 4, sometimes 5 AIs 60 seconds into the round, with my starting arrows. Throw in a sword, and "Chop-Chop".

Comment

I adapt to whatever works best in the situation at hand. If there's alot of guards in a single area, I'll try to ghost... but if there's a single guard guarding an important area, I'm inclined to "knoke him on teh haed wit teh bassball bat".

Then there's those 'opportunities you can't let go' situations, where a guard is fooling around in a shadowy area, not paying atention. Those often get me killed because I'm a lousy blackjacker.

Comment

i kill unaware AI if it won't give me away too much
                This is my cool sig.

Comment

I think more people would go more toward mixed if this mod wasn't soooo made for ghosters...
                  Rosebud frozen peas... They're filled with country goodness and green pea-ness... Wait that's terrible! (walks out) (walks back in and grabs some peas) just a handful for the road...

Comment

I lean toward ghosting, but if i'm forced to, i'll KO a guard that's giving my other thieffy buds a hard time. A bad thief is better then a dead one.

But never kill...
                    "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Originally posted by Hef
                      I think more people would go more toward mixed if this mod wasn't soooo made for ghosters...
                      The things like telepathic AI, as well as their uber-aim really tailors the mod for ghosters...

This isn't Thief 2. If you make a mistake, you are screwed. Simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Mercenary
                        If you make a mistake, you are screwed.
                        But not if youre good at screwing over the AI i nthe first place. :twisted:
                        "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Originally posted by Garlisk
                          I mix it up. I lean toward DMing, but fall short of total DM. I'm a ghosting DMer. Yeah...
                          Though I prefer fleeing guards and escaping from them in fancy ways , sometimes I can't help killing them when it's too temptating (when they are showing their backs) so I'm a DMing ghoster

Comment

I guess I'd call my own playstyle "revenant" - a vengeful ghost.

Comment

Working...
                            X