Brody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brody

As you noticed, Brody isnt around in Thievery anymore. That has several reasons, he has to work much and many new things happen in his job, he has an important position.
    I talked to him and he could return for a few practise games or so, I mean this "goodbye" is not forever. BUT Im very sad that he left, he is a very good guard and a great person.

And one reason he left was because some (TCO) players didnt trust him anymore after he joined TuF. That makes me a bit angry because Brody played now over a year Thievery and he never betrayed or talked shit about someone and suddenly he is dishonest?

Well okay, I hope he will return someday.
    Deftones

Sad to see another veteran go.

I take it this means we'll lose his server as well? Brodies server allways had good pings for me.

Comment

poo :x :cry:
      This is my cool sig.

Comment

Originally posted by SeEManN
        And one reason he left was because some (TCO) players didnt trust him anymore after he joined TuF.
        The simple misunderstanding between the *one* person and Brody has been cleared up . Brody did say that he is quite busy now with work.

Originally posted by SeEManN
        Well okay, I hope he will return someday.
        Me too
        Still -)(The Chosen One)(-

Comment

Damn, well Brody, just remember you'll always be welcome.
          {CTG} Softy Guildmaster
          Contact details updated
          I want more than 255 characters in this sig dammit!

Comment

I've just spoeken with brody, as i've just gotten back online with my own computer, he seems happy. Hopefully he'll stay with us, he's a great part of this commiunity and a asset to our guild.

~TuF~

Comment

Brody is one in a million. He's not only a great player, he's a grat person. He can adapt to deal with the most annoying of people. He's a great person to work with people, and i've never seen him get angry. I've never seen anyone like him before, but i hope that others can learn to model themselves from him.

Come and visit, Brody!
              "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Erm, I don't think Brody is leaving. The magnificent Dragon figured everything out.

Comment

Woot!

Comment

Originally posted by The Dragon
                    Erm, I don't think Brody is leaving. The magnificent Dragon figured everything out.
                    Don't take ALL the credit! :wink:

Comment

wel, jeez. he's not leaving permanantely, he's just not going to have as much tuime to polay as usual. I'll robably leave long before he does, and i've been looking for a chance ot say that.
                      "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Originally posted by Chalrif
                        Originally posted by The Dragon
                        Don't take ALL the credit! :wink:
                        Oh, believe me, I will.

Rad...could you take just a LITTLE bit more time to write your posts? It's gotten to the point where I just don't read them anymore, there's so many mistakes that are easy to fix. Spelling errors are okay, everyone messes up a word here and there, but stuff like "wel," "tuime," polay," and "robably" are just too much, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Radamanthus
                          Come and visit, Brody!
                          Originally posted by Radamanthus
                          wel, jeez. he's not leaving permanantely
                          Hmm... Do you know something I don't...?

Comment

I've never seen him play anyway, and I've been thievin' for about a year now.
                            I'm cool!

Comment

Originally posted by !eduDageM
                              I've never seen him play anyway, and I've been thievin' for about a year now.
                              But we all <3 him!

In a non-sexual way... Except, maybe for CD...

Comment

Working...
                              X