About Last Night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Last Night...

Serveral thieves and guards decided to have a Smackdown which entailed firebolt/crack loadouts, sword thieving, and everything BUT looking for objectives. After about 1/2 dozen games where no objectives were even touched and tons of bodies were spread around a few new joiners began to complain and a couple of admins showed up (crackaz server).

After the very first game the complaints started I left.

Anyways, I just wanted to make clear there was no 'raging' or 'griefing' going on. For about two hours there it was just packs of thieves and guards running around beating the tar out of each other and anything was a go. (SW even tried tag bolting people to death while I tried cracking them to death)

So basically, up until the last game it was just a frag fest and everyone was okay with it as far as I know. :swordthi: When the complaints started (from new joiners) I left.

I hope that is clear, since I don't wish to get banned....yet.
    "A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism

Damnit, why do I NEVER get to get in on those things...

Comment

It was hella fun! And, once again I say...Gerbs was NOT SPAWN RAPING ME! I attacked him!!!!!! :x

Jeez.

Anyway, yeah, we had a real good time. I used my l33t archery skillz and took down quite a few guards!

I'd like to say thats not how I normally play. The match on Spider was more like me...a few choice KOs and take certain objs while my buds get the others.
      Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
      www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Let's just think of it as preparation for Nightblade
        Nightwarden,
        .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
        - "Earth dons the red; calls the maggots."

Comment

:lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Mercenary
            Nobody wants to play that way with you because of your mad skillz.
            It wouldn't be fun cause you'd own!

"A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism

Comment

Originally posted by shadow rodent
              Let's just think of it as preparation for Nightblade
              :?

*gets more worriediver nightblade*

"Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

I still have third degree burns!
                Still -)(The Chosen One)(-

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Gerbil
                  Nobody wants to play that way with you because of your mad skillz.
                  It wouldn't be fun cause you'd own!

Yeah... With all the practice I get in regular games, I guess that would be kinda unfair

Comment

What, getting owned on asylum is not good enough ?

Btw, I would not have firebolted your ass five times if you werent trying to stupidly give me a frontal sword attack in a lighted room.

Then ya gets all pissy and left. Wasnt my fault you just stood there..Foo
                    Never let LaughingRat shave your testicles with a rusty serrated knife.

Comment

Originally posted by TED NUGENT

Btw, I would not have firebolted your ass five times if you werent trying to stupidly give me a frontal sword attack in a lighted room.

The only constant is change.
                      (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Originally posted by TED NUGENT

I believe I won that game, by killing all of you. That was what happened the last time I played it.

Comment

lol, I want some of that (doin it; not so much as taking it.)

Comment

Working...
                          X