Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

11 Easy steps to convert your classmate into a Christian.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11 Easy steps to convert your classmate into a Christian.

Pray the pledge of allegiance at school, and testify for Jesus!

lol... this site is too funny !

Comment

The sad part is that as someone who comes from a fundamentalist (baptist) background I can tell you that there is absolutely nothing on that site which I'd find shocking if it were actually true.

Although most people I knew were not like that, I could add alot of content to that site that would be real life experiences as 'out there' as anything they have there in parody.

I'm happy to have exchanged a religion for a relationship (with God) and although most times I've no idea what is going on it's much better this way.

Although the site is funny, it stirs up plenty of sad and disgusting memories. The sorta crap I pray I'll never forget so that I never sully my hands with it again. Should any of that go down in my presence again, my response will be clenched fists and an aggressive stance.
      "A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Gerbil
        Although the site is funny, it stirs up plenty of sad and disgusting memories. The sorta crap I pray I'll never forget so that I never sully my hands with it again. Should any of that go down in my presence again, my response will be clenched fists and an aggressive stance.
        Tha's violent.

I do agree that it's rather sad, though.
        "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

I do realise that the sad part is, it's close to the truth - just take a look at the southern states ;/

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Mercenary
            I do realise that the sad part is, it's close to the truth - just take a look at the southern states ;/
            Hey! Fuck off.
            TCO – Retired
            Former TCO Head of Intelligence – Retired

Comment

I can't tell if they're or serious. :?

Comment

There are more or less obvious clues. One of the links leads to satiric campaign adds and articles about Bush ("ruining America is a 8 years job !")

Comment

Originally posted by SNAFU
                  Hey! Fuck off.
                  plz do, i r christian and i live in georgia. surrounded by hicks...
                  This is my cool sig.

Comment

I don't have a problem with Christians.

I have problems with Christians who FORCE their beliefs on others - creationists, fundamentalists, doorknockers, ect.

Comment

[rant]

Speaking as someone who does live in the south (Texas)... I can damn near guarantee that this article WILL be picked up by some little redneck-southern-baptist congregation and used as a guide to 'converting the wicked'.

I guess all these funtamendalists (of all faiths) feel that their invisible entity in the sky is weak enough that he/she/it/they require fresh infusions of worshippers in order to continue existing (actually the churches just want your money and hordes of brain-numbed followers).

[/rant]

Thought for the day: Beware of Gods who do not laugh

http://bobthemad.8m.com/

Comment

I'm feeling more Atheististic already...
                        "Hey, careful, man, there's a beverage here!"

Comment

This is a satire site, btw.

Comment

I don't have a problem with Christians.

I have problems with Christians who FORCE their beliefs on others - creationists, fundamentalists, doorknockers, ect.
                            As a christian, you're supposed to spread the word. But, if the person doesn't want it, then you leave them alone.

There's some people (Jehovah's Witnesses and the like) that just take it too far though...
                            The only constant is change.
                            (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

This is a satire site, btw.
                              I think we'd all got that, Its just that its so close to the truth its almost as alarming as it is hilarious
                              "Hey, careful, man, there's a beverage here!"

Comment

Working...
                              X