X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Fun In Thievery

Last night I had tons of fun in game.

The Cythe Affair:
    I managed to have a good long duel with the evil taffing Cythe on the roof of Gerome. That is prolly the longest dance I've ever had with a thief in the darkeness without getting KO'd and without killing the thief. It was hard to sleep after that. I was at half hp from falling off the roof and Cythe finally died by a fall from the roof.

The Grank Affair:
    I'll be honest here, Grank is one on my short list of players that scares the hell out of me. I've too many lumps from wtf KOs and too many wasted bolts from his skilled escapes. I had the rare privilege of coming up behind him in a vent on Asylum where I hacked him to bits. Naturally, a dispute broke out over who owns the vents and he returned in short order and introduced me to a wonderful Crack/Arrow combo.

I decided to reclaim the vent for the RLF.

I spawned and ran to the vent, started up the ladder. Mario.
    I spawned and got most of the way to the vent. KO.
    I spawned and got to the top of the vent and another crack/arrow kill.

"Had enough?", he asked at that point.

"Nope."

On the fourth attempt I got to the top of the ladder with a full firebolt loadout. I caught him fresh out of crack at the end of the vent. We both died in the resulting hail of fire and brimestone.

Probably the funnest vent warz I've ever had.

The Oo Affair:
    This guy didn't get a break on Asylum. He was busy picking a lock when I spawned (from a Grank death) right behind him with a full firebolt loadout. We both died in the resulting flames. LOL.

"A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism

I like the idea someone mentioned of guards taking 2x the damage from fire - they are wearing armour...

That's quite a few affairs you had, gerbil.

Does anyone else think that he is deliberately avoiding me?

Comment

rofl
      Your stories are always so funny to read, Gerbil.
      JM

Comment

yea they are.. even more funny if you see them firsthand.

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Mercenary
          I like the idea someone mentioned of guards taking 2x the damage from fire - they are wearing armour...

That's quite a few affairs you had, gerbil.

Does anyone else think that he is deliberately avoiding me?
          Naturally people avoid you Swiss; don't be so shocked that Gerbil would as well.

Comment

Working...
          X