Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gerbil Policy

ITEM #1:
    In a few games I've been in recently some of the guards have taken to stacking stuff on the objectives. I'm serving notice now that I'm officially arsehole enough to remove those items. I think stacking sucks and if it makes you mad that I remove the items you can go play elsewhere or ban me. (5 guards guarding the gem on folly against 2 thieves and they've stacked. Lame-0)

Exceptions:
    1) Tossing a few extra bodies on the 'Friend' body in Aslyum.
    2) Throwing a plate over a key in the barracks on Spider.
    3) Blocking passageways with crates is fine.

Traps are made to make acquisition of the item tough. Stop being weenies.

ITEM #2:
    If I see one more damn whistler in a doorway I'll destroy the damn thing myself. I hate that crap.
    "A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism

Amen. Although I remember catching hell for some of those things from the RLF... ^_^
    Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Ehh, people will only use this against you. In two months we'll get a post like:

"OMG GERBIL TREW TE PLATE ON TEH KEY AND I CULDNTGET IT BUT TWO MONTHS AGO ON THE 27TH OF AUGUST AT 12:47 PM HE SAID HE DINT LIKE THAT SHYTE WTF IM SO DUMB IM NOT EVEN USING CAPS LOCK BUTE IME HOLDING TEH SHIFTE KEY DONW KLOLO WTF?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by -=V12US=-
        Ehh, people will only use this against you. In two months we'll get a post like: <snipped>
        The same would happen even if he hadn't posted this.
        Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

V12, you just cited one of his exceptions...

Sounds OK, Gerbs, but whats the difference from blocking with crates of whistlers?
          Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
          www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Crates are easily destroyed.

If there's more than 2 exits and 1 entrance to teh roomwher a whistler blocks only 1 door, so an area is kept clear and unobstructed, the ni see no problem with it. unfortunately, this is so rare that it hardly matters.
            "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Ehh, people will only use this against you. In two months we'll get a post like:

"OMG GERBIL TREW TE PLATE ON TEH KEY AND I CULDNTGET IT BUT TWO MONTHS AGO ON THE 27TH OF AUGUST AT 12:47 PM HE SAID HE DINT LIKE THAT SHYTE WTF IM SO DUMB IM NOT EVEN USING CAPS LOCK BUTE IME HOLDING TEH SHIFTE KEY DONW KLOLO WTF?!?"
              LOL!
              Funny post dude!
              "A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism

Comment

Rammy got it.

Comment

NOTE:

The exception to any stated policy is the presence of CrotchDorthy. Firebolts, exploits, cheats, blackmail, stacking, haxxoring and any and all techinques both legal and immoral should be used to destroy this Canadian menace!

Comment

Wow. I really DIDN'T find that funny. You sure have a whacked sense of humor, Virus. :roll: And by the way, if I talked that way, I would probably kill myself.

Good policy, Gerbil.

Comment

Originally posted by Sisu
                      Then again I'm consumed by giggling fits watching people try and cross a busy six lane highway. So I know my sense of humour is "out there". :lol:
                      Yup, it sure is. Actually, I WOULD find that funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Sisu
                        Then again I'm consumed by giggling fits watching people try and cross a busy six lane highway. So I know my sense of humour is "out there". :lol:
                        If someone drives past yelling "THAT'S NOT A CROSSWALK, ASSHOLE!" it's probably me... :lol:
                        It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

Hahahaha!

haha...what are we all laughing at again? Old ladies trying to cross 6 lane highways? I know you said "people" but the only people that try to cross roads are old ladies. I saw it on TV.
                          www.usyetzer.com

Comment

That is quite possibly the funniest thing I've read, in like 15 minutes. Congratulations.
                            It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

What is?
                              www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Working...
                              X